FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Unreal Tournament 2007 Release Date

bugra9
Is October 2, 2006.

W00t!!!
TonkPilz
bugra9 wrote:
Is October 2, 2006.

W00t!!!

are you sure ?? if its true i olready geting hyped about it
Eyre
I LOVE this series. I've played it all the way back from the first one. Now that i've got a new computer i'm confident i'll be able to play 07 Razz. Can't wait for this game.
Josso
Cool, nicely in time from my recent graphics card upgrade. I loved 04' actually, really cool... never got into the UT before that unfortunatly but even 04' I was put off by some ultimatly crap screenshot in a magazine (so bad! like in the dark and with some really old card). I did hear it was going to be late 2006 released (conveniantly in time for christmas you see)... awesome Very Happy
bonestorm74
October 2 is not the release date, guys. Sorry to rain on your parade. Epic have stated a number of times that currently there is no release date yet.

The best estimate is early 2007. I am thinking it may be March 2007 but that is purely guesswork.

Some game retailers have posted October 2, 2006 or any number of other dates but these are purely incorrect.
silentlythinking21
If I were to guesstimate a release date, it would be 2007. Because besides the fact that's stated above, cars are released a year early, not video games.
Sl1cK
I CANT WAIT
TonkPilz
ppl saying the game will probebly be relesd 07 sounded wack to sens the othe r Ut0X game have bean relesd the year before its titel suggests so i looked around a bit and found this

Quote:
beyondunreal.com

Unreal Tournament 2007 (previously codenamed 'Envy') is Epic Games' sequel to Unreal Tournament 2004. Published by Midway Games, UT2007 is powered by Epic's new Unreal Engine 3, and is due to be released on PC and PlayStation 3 in the second quarter (April-June) of 2006. Rumors of a future Xbox 360 release have not been confirmed.

april.june is out of the quastion but the last quarter 06 is more likly
especialy whit the ut reles trend in mind

In-game screeny
http://www.beyondunreal.com/image.php?src=main/ut2007/hr/ut2007_09.jpg
jmudreamscape
Man...thought they weren't coming out with another UT. That was one of the first FPS computer games I got into, though I can't see me being very interested in it anymore. When I started to play it, I started late and the version I was one wasn't even that bad on dial-up, which says something, I guess.
Saryon
Well, I started playing UT from UT2003, and I liked at the very first moment. I'm playing UT2004 at the moment, and I'm leading a clan in it. And it doesn't get broing any moment.
I can't wait for Unreal Tournament 2007 to be released, and I expect them to do it around Christmas, would be the most logical choice, I think.
Anyhow, the graphics for UT2007 look very nice, but I'm not sure what to expect from the gameplay. From the trailers I've seen, it didn't llok that great. Shock combo looked really stupid.
But hey, I think I'll buy it anyway, and let's hope it's good Very Happy
bladeron
from the time i played the first of the unreal tournament series i was in love with it
then came 2003 and then 2004 and now i cant wait to get my hands on next release

i just love the gameplay and the graphics and everything........lol
lets c wats new in the new release
m_furquan36
Wow can hardly wait for this ive followed this game from the start really one of those games that wont let you get bored anytime soon Smile im really hyped about the new installation of the series.
Bourgondier
YES ITS COMING! I love unreal tournament!
Thug
I dont hope it needs Windows Vista or Direct X 10 Rolling Eyes
Timoses
YAAAAAAY
Already got a new PC Very Happy!!!!
So awesome! Here it is http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-42688.html

Anybody has something like gameplay videos and high quality vids to see
the graphics?
schumway
what is new in UT2007?

PC specs?
Josso