FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ipower.com - Only US$2.95 per domain!

bugra9
Quote:
World's Lowest Price Domain Names starting at just $2.95 a year*

IPOWER has the lowest prices in the industry for domain names. That goes for any extension we offer - from .com to .us. With an IPOWER domain name, you also get all of the extras you come to rely upon with purchase, such as a FREE parking page, FREE email forwarding and BEST of all we provide FREE Whois Privacy

https://secure.ipower.com/cgi-bin/hosting/domain.cgi
Hogwarts
bugra9 wrote:
World's Lowest Price Domain Names starting at just $2.95 a year*

IPOWER has the lowest prices in the industry for domain names. That goes for any extension we offer - from .com to .us. With an IPOWER domain name, you also get all of the extras you come to rely upon with purchase, such as a FREE parking page, FREE email forwarding and BEST of all we provide FREE Whois Privacy

https://secure.ipower.com/cgi-bin/hosting/domain.cgi

I'm just getting the vibes from the "We" that you are working for/advertising for this domain name seller... That or you copy & pasted.. Which is not allowed.

Hmm... It is a pity that I bought my domain a week ago, isn't it Rolling Eyes. Guess these things just happen if life. Maybe I'll transfer and renew it with you... (Yeah, YOU. Just based on my hunch that you work there)
Scorpio
Hogwarts, didnt you know about ipower before this?

Why i am asking this is because, in almost every topic in the domains forum, there is atleast 1 post(usually by me) stating about ipowers domain prices and also those of yahoo
darrenpaul
I used Ipower and registered two domains with them, the first set up fine, the second on the other hand has been a pain. I spelt the e-mail address that the conformation e-mail went to the wrong place, *sigh*..the fault of fast typing, I then e-mailed ipower with this simple request.....to change the e-mail address and resend the conformation e-mail......4 e-mails attempts and 6 weeks later they have still yet to do it, they have however resent the conformation e-mail to the wrong address 4 times. Cheap prices, but customer service is hopeless. Wink
alkady
darrenpaul wrote:
I used Ipower and registered two domains with them, the first set up fine, the second on the other hand has been a pain. I spelt the e-mail address that the conformation e-mail went to the wrong place, *sigh*..the fault of fast typing, I then e-mailed ipower with this simple request.....to change the e-mail address and resend the conformation e-mail......4 e-mails attempts and 6 weeks later they have still yet to do it, they have however resent the conformation e-mail to the wrong address 4 times. Cheap prices, but customer service is hopeless. Wink

You don't say, Same here. I can get my domains at $4.00 CDN a Piece and I must have bought like 4 so Far, With 3 Still in Line to be bought, I've changed my email & and soon number and ownership (My Company) and yet they make it a pain to get it changed, I still havent got it changed and their customer support takes for ever.
roach831
the prices has changed to $6.50