FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Heres my boards so far

IceNinjaa
well ive been thinking about what i could do for a website. then all of a sudden i decided maybe i could do sort of like a review/opinion website. where i would look up things on the internet and read bout them, then proceed to give my thoughts on them.

how does it sound?

EDIT: I currently have my forums all set up www.eyesandears.frih.net/forums. may be a while before the main page is fully functional and set as i like it but any advice thoughts comments are welcome/
Scorpio
It does sound nice, but I think it would be better to concentrate on reviewing one or 2 things at the most, since you would be doing most of the job

Like a movie review site or games review site..

There are thousands of such movie and game review sites, so for your site to attract attention you should stand out by doing reviews of some thing unique

I cant think of anything unique right now, but only having a site different from the usual run-of-the-mill sites would fetch you a great audience
IceNinjaa
or maybe each day could be a different area of interest? after you mentioned that it caused me to think it over. and realized, "o yeah ill be doing it myself". So I think that would be a good way to handle it.

My next question is would this better to be done in a blog type format or have a seperate page and then have a link at the end to the forum for discussion there?
KMKM
IceNinjaa wrote:
or maybe each day could be a different area of interest? after you mentioned that it caused me to think it over. and realized, "o yeah ill be doing it myself". So I think that would be a good way to handle it.

My next question is would this better to be done in a blog type format or have a seperate page and then have a link at the end to the forum for discussion there?

I say a separate page for each... and the link at the end to discuss... that will be great.
but buddy, will you be able to review something in a day! I mean itz going to be hectic. And if possible make a review team... that will clear out some of the load.

Kudos!
~KMKM
IceNinjaa
well hopefully i can manage it alright while im just starting but def as i expand id like to get a team to help me out.
haak_heu
IceNinjaa wrote:
well hopefully i can manage it alright while im just starting but def as i expand id like to get a team to help me out.

forum is good but you dont have members ... advertise it and also say to ur friends to join make it active ..it looks very nice
IceNinjaa
yeah i know i dont have members but only cuz i havent gotten around to advertising at all since i finished it last night and went to bed right after but today ill get to work on that.