FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rapidweaver

cchantrain
I uses rapidweaver to design my website. This software is really cool and allow to create fun and personnalisable website. Some pluggin (as longhorn) needs special feature of the webhoster. I propose to put together all the information about Rapidweaver and frihost. Are they others users of Rapidweaver in this forum ?
otiscom
Only available for Mac isn't it?
cchantrain
Yes it is only available on Mac and as Mac OS X, it features great design possibilities and is very easy to use.
Panthrowzay
Some of us are curse by Windows, me in particular I have Windows ME.
cchantrain
I do not want to enter in this debat of Windows vs mac OS. I think there are others place in the forum for that. But are they others users of Rapdweaver ? I would be happy to cantralize these users and they little tricks.
Handyman
I use rapidweaver. I like the flexability of modifying the templates to meet my demands with out having to create a site from scratch. There are a bunch of plug-ins like blocks, collage and accordian. I also like that there are template developers that are always coming out with new looks.

I really like the rapid ideas site.

Have you upgraded to 3.5 yet Question
cchantrain
I did not know the rapid ideas website but it looks great. I also use collage and columns plugins.

Yes I have upgrade to 3.5. My only disappointment was the possibility to make table. They said it was planned in this version but nothing as changed at this level compared to 3.2.

I also had some trouble to upload files from an website made on 3.2 and revised with 3.5. My server does not accept to replace the html pages. Didi you have any similar experience ?
Philip
cchantrain wrote:
Yes it is only available on Mac and as Mac OS X, it features great design possibilities and is very easy to use.

is there any rapidweaver software on Windows ? Smile
May be i want to take a look also hehe
cchantrain
No RapidWaever is only on MacOS. But it could be a good reason to switch ... I did it 1,5 years ago and i absolutely do not regret it . Mac is a lot greater than Windows. With software such as Rapidweaver or Ilife, you spend your time doing or creating whatever you plan to create instead of trying to understand the logic of your windows computer...

But is somebody knows a good, stable and easy to use software to design website on PC... that is the right place to cite it ...