FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

database for enhancing the links into the frihost community

cchantrain
In order to enhance links and visits of the personnal website that are hosted in frihost, it would be nice to have a database with the different website, topics, location,... Webmasters that add links of website hosted on frihost could obtain additionnal points and additionnal webspace ?
billybob
cchantrain wrote:
In order to enhance links and visits of the personnal website that are hosted in frihost, it would be nice to have a database with the different website, topics, location,... Webmasters that add links of website hosted on frihost could obtain additionnal points and additionnal webspace ?

I don’t know about the additional point and web space but we do have a directory ( http://www.frihost.com/directory/ ) although not all sites on frihost are on it, they have to be submitted by the user.
Devil
We alrady have a data base called Frihost Directory (http://www.frihost.com/directory/)

Directory submssion cost you FRIH$ 50, and forget about any increase in points without posting and changes in WebHosting package has also been ruled out long back.
cchantrain
Thank you very much for this information but I still think that the links with additionnal point could enhance the interaction in the frihost community . Is there any reason to do or not to do it ?
billybob
cchantrain wrote:
Thank you very much for this information but I still think that the links with additionnal point could enhance the interaction in the frihost community . Is there any reason to do or not to do it ?

how do you mean? So people get points for when people click on there link from the directory?
If so this would lead to a lot of cheating via fake clicks etc.
babumuchhala
cchantrain wrote:
Yes there is a special reason to that. Those clicks can easily be fraud clicks and thats more than valid reason to say no.

Also what benifit does the community get from those clicks and so does the admin. The more u stay on the forum and post the more are the admins chances of making money from you.

I could go on and on for reasons againts your request.

NOTE to MODs: I think this topic falls under the Banned (already disscussed) list as it relates to earning points without posting. So I think we need to lock it.