FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

please rate my design

Rate the site please.
bad
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
okay
70%
 70%  [ 7 ]
good
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
great
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

genius123
Site to rate: [url]z3.invisionfree.com/compuusite[/url]
Please rate the design and give me some tips.
puredazzle
hard to rate an bb. but it looks nice. Maybe it would be even more nice if you added some other colors. and this image doesn't look that fitted with the bg: http://67.18.37.14/style_images/1/bf_nonew.gif

keep it up!
sprinqles
You should change the forum icons to fit the theme that you used so there's some fluidity and unity. I actually like your theme. Smile
genius123
Yeah, I need a good web host, any suggestions?
zirkov
nice, but the font a little bit annoy me, I cant see properly Sad
uslhoops
Its nice but the IPB Logo isnt that good it shows the bad edges you can change it thou...
Kyoushu
All it is, is an invisionfree forum with a free skin from the IF SKIN ZONE. Good choice of design from the site, but maybe it'd be best if you made the design, especially when you're requesting design tips. :-/
genius123
Well, what do you think of the skin I chose?
littlegiant
genius123 wrote:
Well, what do you think of the skin I chose?

Maybe that should have been the title of this thread (*chuckle*)...

Actually, I think it's pretty cool (even if you didn't make it).

So, what kind of tips are you looking for? Do you know how to tweak InvisionFree skins?
genius123
Yeah, but the person who made it doesn't allow it. I could make My own skins to but I don't have any experience. Glad you like it, searching invision free skinzone can take hours. Its the best skin out of the five to ten I've already tried. Luckily I won't have to find a new skin because everyone likes it.
littlegiant
genius123 wrote:
I could make My own skins to but I don't have any experience. Glad you like it, searching invision free skinzone can take hours...

At some point, the time spent searching for a free IF skin may start to be more than the time it would take to make your own. You might want to consider learning to make your own (if you have the time). Then you'd be able to tweak it to your heart's desire.
genius123
littlegiant wrote:
genius123 wrote:
I could make My own skins to but I don't have any experience. Glad you like it, searching invision free skinzone can take hours...

At some point, the time spent searching for a free IF skin may start to be more than the time it would take to make your own. You might want to consider learning to make your own (if you have the time). Then you'd be able to tweak it to your heart's desire.

I already have, none of them look good. They all look very square.
alja
ok... the design is good, but I think the font, the dark blue one, is kind of difficult to read... you might think of changing the colour or increase the size, that might help too...
littlegiant
Quote:
I already have, none of them look good. They all look very square.

I'm not sure what this response has to do with learning to make your own IF skins... Question
GB
Kyoushu wrote:
All it is, is an invisionfree forum with a free skin from the IF SKIN ZONE. Good choice of design from the site, but maybe it'd be best if you made the design, especially when you're requesting design tips. :-/

True, this may have been better posted in the "Advertising" section. To me, it looks like just another forum trying to get members. I'd like to see something that sets it apart. Something like content other than the forum maybe?
Fanelli
Is that really your design or did you get it from somewhere? Because it looks as if its downloaded
carolinehjkim
Your website design is pretty good and it would be excellent with some modifications.
First of all, I would change some color tones into a more calm tone.. Your design is calm but your colors are not.
Second, I would change that"combuu~" title on the top of the forum into different font at least it woule be better if you put some effects on it..
Maxus
genius123 wrote:
Site to rate: [url]z3.invisionfree.com/compuusite[/url]
Please rate the design and give me some tips.

It's just a standard forum with an other theme, nothing created by you.