FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ipod advice

fionab
Hello all
I have the ipod shuffle and the 30GB ipod newly aquired. HAs anyone setup itunes to sync 2 different iPods? I want to keep seperate folders for each as they are used for diffrent situations, the shuffle when I excersie as the 30GB is too heavy so the music choice would be diffrent. I also wonder if iTunes is the only application to sync you iPod with. Anyone ever try anything else?
OsterhouseProductions
When you plug certain ipods in, you should be able to go into ipod options, and under music, instead of selecting update all songs select update selected playlists, and make a playlist with all the songs u want on your shuffle.
Spe_eddy
i have the same problem with my sister and my ipod, that is ok, but a bit of a pain, is there anyway i can make two separate libraries because we have different choices in music, also my 25 most played playlist is weird because it has all of her songs in as well Sad
angelussum
You and your sister can have the same library, but set up different playlists for each of you.

Like said before, when you each plug in your ipods, you should be able to select which playlists are updated - thus, allowing you to choose what songs you want on your ipod.

You should be able to set up a smart playlist to get your top 25 most played. File => Smart Playlist
And you will have choices on how you want the playlist to be selected. Just go to play count and fill in the rest!