FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Hobbie

rae1304
my hobbie is that i love starting my own websites and talking to friends online. i have many webites thati have made and i loveto talk to my cousins online
jnedad
my hobbie is, hmm, computers !, of course Smile
and internet and...
scryoko
Hey,

One of my favorite hobbies is anime -- with the whole reading and writing stories fad. Well, actually... I'm been a bit hooked on Harry Potter lately... (that, perhaps, may be an understatement *laugh*) However, I also do love making websites, no matter how tedious a task that may be. Working on my site is actualky the only thing I can do for hours and hours on end (literally). I can sit there for ten hours straight and not once think of food or anything (well, except perhaps the restroom... and even then I use it quickly and get back to work *laugh*) before getting off the computer -- and only then it would be because my parents kicked me off it or something. *laugh* Sure I'd feel the shoulder stiffness and neck cramping like hell afterwards... but a good night's sleep would fix that. *grin*

Though a lot of the time when I'm working on my site, I notice that when I finish (or near finish) a layout, I suddenly see something on another site or think of something better that I like and I always end up going back and redoing the design. *laugh* That's not good... But as sad as it is *laugh / sigh*, I just can't help it.

-- scryoko
steeve
My hobbies are photography and dancing. Dancing is my passion.
Seams
My hobbies are, basketball, computers, and gaming!!!
grofet
One of my hobby is making useful articles and post it on my blog, so many people can read it for free and get something good from it. Creating useful articles is a fun activity. We are free to write anything we want as long as it's good for other people. I don't like making english article since my english is not good enough. I need a lot of time to write an english article rather than my mother language.
jajarvin
Here are my hobbies:

1. Cycling
  2. Walking
  3. Swimming
  4. Gym
  5. Sleeping
  6. Eating

Simonjw
I have a few hobbies which include:

1. Gym and staying fit and healthy.
2. My career as it is my passion and keeps me happy.
3. Extreme Sports

Just about anything that gives me some sort of thrill Smile
johans
rae1304 wrote:
my hobbie is that i love starting my own websites and talking to friends online. i have many webites thati have made and i loveto talk to my cousins online

That was my hobbies before when i was not that busy. I is a good hobby because you will learn a lot and if you do that in business you will earn money from it.

What kind of websites did you make? are you using CMS?
kaysch
My hobby involves other countries. I love travelling and getting to know people from other cultures and backgrounds. I find it a very rewarding hobby as it opens my mind and makes me revise the picture I have about a country.
For example, I remember when I first went to Ethiopia and expected to see a lot of starvation and misery. The opposite was the case. Or before going to Russia in the beginning of the 90's everybody told me that Aeroflot was unsecure and that I should avoid using the Moscow metro at all costs in the evening. And nothing happened.
I am seriously thinking of extending the times of travelling during a year.
DarkTexas
my Hobbys are:

- Playing Games (Computer)
- Creating Websites and stuff
- DJing'
- Watching the Sea @ the beach Smile
blackbee045
Creating useful articles is a fun activity. We are free to write anything we want as long as it's good for other people. I don't like making english article since my english is not good enough. I need a lot of time to write an english article rather than my mother language.
grofet
My hobby is just like you. I like spend a lot of time for my website. More visitor to the website is more better. I like share something useful or good stuff in my website.
mistertoya
rae1304 wrote:

I love diving and swimming dude
Euterpe
My hobbies would have to include woodworking, computers, electronics and not to forget i am a full time college student studying Electronic Engineering at Western Knetucky University. Now i dont get to do all these hobbies all the time but i get around to them throughout the year.
Serkuuz
play on the guitar
quanmechanix
My hobby is all about learning, reading and computer related stuffs. Cool
LandsGrieco
My hobbies are, basketball, computers Very Happy
Chogart
My hobbies are football(soccer), and.. computers, ofc. Very Happy
Soccer has been one of my favourite sports ever since I was a kid. And computers.. that's my future and that's what I want to do/study(software engineering).
BigGeek
I guess my hobby lately is to prospect for a network marketing company - Prospecting is when you ask people to take a look at your opportunity. I use primarily facebook and twitter I do belong to other social media sites but I primarily use those two. I have been testing different lines to gain people's interest. I keep of the responses I get to the different lines I use to gain someone's interest. It is a slow process but it is something that I can do consistently for years to come.

It does work - I might send 1000 messages and only sign up 2 people but I can keep going with it and keep working for quite a while and take the time necessary to build the income. I have actually signed up 4 people in 3 months with this method - greatest thing about it is that it is teachable I teach anyone to do it and reproduce similar results.

Cool
deanhills
Sounds interesting BG. What is it about? Is it a product or a service?
quanmechanix
Hobby?

Reading. Learning. Computers. Eating. Sleeping. Walking. Chatting. Laughing
Insanity
I like that a lot of people here have the same or similar hobbies.
mshafiq
My hobby is computer learning and electronic things.
DoxAi
Just let me play video games and I'm good.
mshafiq
My hobby is computers, electronic and making new things.
softcaze
It's very interessting my friends
Oleksandr_Koryttsev
One of my favorite hobbies is anime and manga. I like to design models of ships
Angel00
All of you are looking quite interesting personalities through your hobbies. I just always love to know about people and and there hobbies. Here i would love to share some of my favorite activities for you guys. I'm a travelling person, a wanderlust. It is like my passion to visit places around the whole world. That just always makes me feel so relaxed and amazing.