FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Company

rae1304
Two Summers ago i started my own company. i started selling stuff on ebay and it just took off. then my dad quit is job and started working full time on the company i started. we sell perler beads and quilling suplies. We now call are company Higley EnterPrizes. its so cool what it has turned in to. oh and i forgot to say we also have three employes!! i can't beleave it!
rpgmaker
wow that is amazing. How much money you got off that company??
Saber
That's great that you were able to get off the ground with your own company.
I know many wish that they were able to do the same as you have done, but have stoped working to that goal due to different walls/legal/other. Either being to time consuming or what other reason that they have.

I Had thought about starting my own company but after looking through all the paper work and licence costs... I decided to put it off until some other time(hopefully a time that exists)

Anyways, congrats on having your own company, your living the dream of some.

Good job.

Saber
otiscom
Yes well done!
A lot of people think about it but taking the first precarious step is very dificult.
Good luck to you and keep us updated (remember Gates was a nerd once).
Wynand
If you are calling your business a company when it is not a company you can get into substantially a lot of trouble.

To be a company you must apply at the registrar of companies. This will cost you some money and there will also be a lot of regulations that you must apply with.

If you are a company you must for example produce year end financial statements.