FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Stacker arcade game

cfackler
Has anyone played the arcade game Stacker? I was at Knoebels Amusement Park over the weekend and it was in one of the arcades. One machine was 50 cents per play, the other 1 dollar per play. They had iPod Shuffles, Nanos, and Gameboys, among other tech stuff for major prizes. It was especially frustrating to play because it was really easy to get to the "Minor Prize" level, but as soon as you got to the "Major Prize" level, it was impossible to stop the moving block.

It was also amusing to stand and watch everyone else try to play the game...people would spend TONS of money on this machine all because they thought they'd win eventually. (I gave up after not much money, realizing it was all futile.)

If anyone else has seen or played this game, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on it. If you haven't played it, don't waste your money.
eepman
This machine pissed me off soooo badly. I got to the top row twice, but lost both times. The one I was playing had shuffles in it. I spent like 20$ on it. I felt like an idiot for spending all that money in such a stupid way.