FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I deleted public_html in my home directory ~ RESOLVED~

hunnyhiteshseth
I accidently deleted public_html in my home directory. I know it is a shortcut to my main directory. Is their a way by which I can recreate this shortcut?

P.S. I know their is another post with same question but that is locked & it tells to reset account which I cant.
SpellcasterDX
Did you delete the public_html directory that has a little red arrow on the folder or another public_html directory?
hunnyhiteshseth
Yes, that public_html directory which has a red arrow over it.
Bondings
I don't think you are able to recreate it, at leat I don't know of such an option.
ChrisCh
Bondings wrote:
I don't think you are able to recreate it, at least I don't know of such an option.

I accidently deleted the shortcut myself! But good news for you, I found how to re-create it Smile

Ok login to DirectAdmin. Click on Domain Setup. It will then list your domain(s). Click on the checkbox in the Select column corresponding to your domain name. Then at the bottom, click Set as Default.

You will then get a message like this:
DirectAdmin wrote:

Your default domain has been set
-----------------------------------------
Details

*yourdomain*.frih.net is now your default domain.
/~*yourusername* will now point to *yourdomain*.frih.net

Your public_html link is now restored Very Happy
Commando_Sondre
So good, then I can tell one of my friend how to restore public_html! Thanks man! Applause
hunnyhiteshseth
Thank you very much, you really solved a big problem for me.

Thanks again. Dancing Dancing Dancing
mOrpheuS
Solved and -locked-

Please PM any staff member if you need this reopened.