FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Was 9-11 An Inside Job?

Did the U.S. Government Have a Hand in 9-11?
The Government Helped
34%
 34%  [ 10 ]
The Government Knew and Did Nothing
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
The Pennsylvania Crash (Flight 93) was Shot Down, But Other Details Are True
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
It's Possible, But I Don't Know the Facts or Controvery
24%
 24%  [ 7 ]
The Official Story is True
20%
 20%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 29

CWFwrestling
As more and more comes to light about how the administration seemed to set certain things in place pre-9/11 such as the wiretapping program beginning in Februrary 2001, questions are arising whether or not the feds knew or even helped with the September 11th attacks. Do you believe it's true, possible, or total fantasy?
James007
Off topic non sense removed...

edit: removed again. If you want a warning, please continue with posting useless replies.
alkady
LOL, Looks like you watch that video about the 911 Conspiracy. Althrought there are some suspicious parts in those events but it's no different from the John F. Kennedy Assasination, They say that the Government Orchastrated because of his Anti-Mob Policies. Ect. BUt will we ever know who killed Kennedy?
S3nd K3ys
alkady wrote:
LOL, Looks like you watch that video about the 911 Conspiracy. Althrought there are some suspicious parts in those events but it's no different from the John F. Kennedy Assasination, They say that the Government Orchastrated because of his Anti-Mob Policies. Ect. BUt will we ever know who killed Kennedy?

You can tell the US Government planned and carried out this entire plan on Sept 11, 2001 just so they could have an excuse go to the ME and take all their oil and spread lies and hate about the peaceful jihadists who have only wanted to be left alone to practice and spread they're version of the 'religion of peace'.

The US is secretly on a mission to conquer the entire ME and use up all their oil. Then they're going to put their cronies in power over there so they can take away all their rights and force them to select their own leaders instead of being forced at gunpoint to live under the current reign of dictators.
rightclickscott
S3nd K3ys wrote:
alkady wrote:

You can tell the US Government planned and carried out this entire plan on Sept 11, 2001 just so they could have an excuse go to the ME and take all their oil and spread lies and hate about the peaceful jihadists who have only wanted to be left alone to practice and spread they're version of the 'religion of peace'.

The US is secretly on a mission to conquer the entire ME and use up all their oil. Then they're going to put their cronies in power over there so they can take away all their rights and force them to select their own leaders instead of being forced at gunpoint to live under the current reign of dictators.

That seems abit too convenient. However, I'm gonna try to stay out of these debates, because everything you're assuming is speculation, and it's all been said before.
TurkishGamer
I think that this was an inside job.I believe that everything about 9-11 was done by the government.

Here is the link to the other thread on frihost forums:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-33279.html&highlight=government

And on this site are many links to many short/long videos that proves with a lot of evidence that U.S planned this and why they did it and when they have done similar crimes before :
http://www.universalseed.org/main.asp

Just a thought but most of the people that disagree haven't watched any of the videos. Am I right?

I just want to tell them that they shouldn't believe everything that they are told and that they should research for themselves before they make a decision (not just for this topic).
ncwdavid
Do you believe that the chopper in the movie did something? or was he just their at the wrong time. I don't think he did anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVLhE7JjMZ8
TurkishGamer
ncwdavid wrote:
Do you believe that the chopper in the movie did something? or was he just their at the wrong time. I don't think he did anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVLhE7JjMZ8

I think all aircrafts were told to land so he is probably checking if the governments scheme worked.
CyanEyed
http://www.letsroll911.org/

theyve got videos of everythin to do with 9/11.

one video (caught by 4 different news crews) shows the second plane that went into the towers releasing a "SideWinder" missile. it also notes that the plane had no windows like the normal plane that it was claimed to be and it had a blue logo on the front.

the other shows that the plane that the US claimed went in to the pentagon would not have fitted into the impact hole that it made

hmm... after readin and watchin that i became convinced the us government was behind it
DeFwh
Theres too many lies to sift through and some day i hope it is figured out because this is either one of those political gambles or just as it seemed a non-immenient threat by a terrorist group, which was more reality then thought to be.
TurkishGamer
Let me list just a few of the many proven evidences from :
(
The sources listed at:
http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/PressRelease30Jan2006.html
http://www.loosechange911.com/
)

The North Tower was hit straight on, and had already been burning for 18 minutes longer than the South Tower (which barely got hit on the corner) and the North Tower goes down first. How could this be?

How could a terrorists passport (made from paper) be found when officials report that the black box (made from the most impervious metals known to man) had been damaged too much that the data inside couldn't be read.
    The Pentagon conducted a training exercise called "MASCAL" simulating the crash of a Boeing 757 into the building on 24 October 2000, and yet Condoleezza Rice, among others, has repeatedly asserted that "no one ever imagined" a domestic airplane could be used as a weapon. How is this possible?

Foreign "terrorists" who were clever enough to coordinate hijacking four commercial airliners seemingly did not know that the least damage to the Pentagon would be done by hitting its west wing. How is this possible?

Since the melting point of steel is about 2,700F, the temperature of jet fuel fires does not exceed 1,800F under optimal conditions, and UL certified the steel used to 2,000F for six hours, the buildings cannot have collapsed due to heat from the fires. How is this possible?

In the history of structural engineering, steel-frame high-rise buildings have never been brought down due to fires either before or since 9/11, so how can fires have brought down three in one day? How is this possible?

From one of the planes a man claiming to be Mark Bingham called his mother, Alice, who was visiting his sister-in-law. The caller says, "Mom? This is Mark Bingham."
    When was the last time you called your mother and used your full name?
HDirtwater
TurkishGamer wrote:
Let me list just a few of the many proven evidences:

[/list]

I assume since you didn't attribute any of these items to any known source, you did the research and came up with all these on your own...?

I imagine that you probably think FDR ordered Pearl Harbor and that man landed on the moon on a sound stage in Burbank, CA, and that the CIA killed Kennedy on orders from the mafia.

And since I don't believe any of this garbage on this thread, or on the sites linked here, I guess I'm in denial right?
rightclickscott
HDirtwater wrote:
TurkishGamer wrote:
Let me list just a few of the many proven evidences:

[/list]

I assume since you didn't attribute any of these items to any known source, you did the research and came up with all these on your own...?

I imagine that you probably think FDR ordered Pearl Harbor and that man landed on the moon on a sound stage in Burbank, CA, and that the CIA killed Kennedy on orders from the mafia.

And since I don't believe any of this garbage on this thread, or on the sites linked here, I guess I'm in denial right?

Perhaps, HDirtwater, because things are never how they seem. I'm not saying I completely believe yet, but I certainly keep an open mind and open ear about this. Since I'm not completely in this thread, I'll leave the floor open for a gigantic arguement.
S3nd K3ys
HDirtwater wrote:

Careful.

I was in denial. Twice. And got deleted. Twice. Then I came around and found the *cough* truth *cough* , and TADA! My posts stay! Rolling Eyes
DeFwh
I like your evidence turkishgamer but the fact is that even though the jet fuel only burns at what you said when the plane hit the tower its like a bomb exploding except this bomb is going around 200 km/h or faster when it hits the structure which anywhere on the building would cause serious damage to the frame and cause more damage to lower levels due to an already weak structure. Also you must notice that they were office buildings filled with paper, computers, plastic, wood, chemicals, maybe even natural gas.

Also one thing i didnt think of at first is that the building worked as a super furnace, since it was so high, the fire would breathe excellent and would there for make a hotter center essentially boosting the internal core temp to very high.

Not proving anything wrong on your end just adding some new thoughts.

And before 9-11 did you worry about planes running into office buildings, did the people inside them worry?

How about the people on the airline did they think that theyre airplane would get hijacked just so it could be flown into a building?

These terrorists could have done much more but rather then annahiliating they deeply wounded each and everyone of us which is stornger then any kind of mass destruction. They crippled our wealth which we so happily cling to. How could this be? Anything is possible, including the recronstruction of New York.
TurkishGamer
Quote:
it crippled our economy

Actually it crippled the economy for the people and gave the powerful leaders more money

---You should see the last 10 minutes of this video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1519312457137943386

---A lot of gold was taken from underneath WTC with trucks

---After the wtc incident Bush now had an excuse to bomb Iraq and get all the oil he wanted without looking too suspicious (of course oil means $$$).
---The owner of the wtc had gotten insurance just about 6 weeks before just in case for "acts of terrorism"

---Put options on United Airlines and American Airlines were far exceding their normal value.This could also have gotten much money for them.
(Put option is a bet that a stock will fall)

Thus the leaders gained more profit than they lost
Donutey
Quote:

I totally agree, there should be some skepticism (sp?) with any history, but please stop with the paranoia.
Blaster
i started a whole topic on the 9/11 thing here. Watch the conspircy i know that changed my thoughts on it. So yes i do beleave that the government was behind it.
Lied
The fact that the goverment was clueless i think that is right.But i also belive that the real "US management" is behind the curtains and the president is not realy leading a thing.

How could he? An x-drankard, the one he say something like "I hear voices from god" etc. If he was behind the plan it would neven have succeded!

The whole situation is very convinient now don't you think? The goverment can tap the phones and monitor every action without court oder. They can arrest you like "Terrorist" and you cannot have lawier.

They can name Terrorist anyone they like while they do not have a clue about the meaning of this word in the vocabulary.

But i do not realy care.The middle American nowadays has access to the net which cannot be judge or limit the information from around the world.

So its up to the US citizens to take action if they do not like the situation they live in, if they want to wake up from the "American Dream" and see the meaning of the phrase "What you have plated, that you will Harvest"
jb2_86_uk
Coming from the UK, I take the standpoint as an outsider, But i think too many people have been hurt or traumatized by what happened that day for you to be discussing conspiracy theories as if it was a joke or as if the events on that sorry day were stopped before anything happened. What happened, happened and since then the effects have spanned right around the world directly effecting many millions of people. Thousands of innocent civilians and soldiers of many countries have died as a consequence on what happened on 9/11. Remember that before you start acusing your own government of orchastrating the events with no real evidence.

[/rant]

JB
Kaisonic
I can't say that there isn't the slightest possibility that the U.S. government had something to do with 9/11, however, I highly doubt it. But I really like choice number 4 up there, "Possible, but I don't know anything about it".