FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

W.A.S.P soldier

Kyoushu

This is the main group of characters used in my webcomic(not started yet), and this drawing will most likely be used for the splash page of my site and/or the first comic cover.

*Everything was done in Flash 8
Tumbleweed
Good picture........ W.A.S.P as in white anglo saxon protestant ?
venc
nice, cant wait to read the comic
Kyoushu
tumbleweed wrote:
Good picture........ W.A.S.P as in white anglo saxon protestant ?

When I made the name I didn't know there was such thing as a white anglo saxon protstant. Then when I showed the original drawing to some friends, they asked if it was a White Anglo Saxon Protestant. Sad I may just change the name, or make it WASP, or make it like WASR or something more...different. Very Happy
KMKM
Looks nice buddy and good luck with your comic series. Any hints on what the story will be like? Laughing

Kudos!
~KMKM
Kyoushu
The comic is based in the aftermath of a nuclear war. Groups of people join together into the ruins of the cities and try to survive. The major cities have populations of like 2000 people. Mercenary groups formed because that was a good way to survive. The Mercenaries are payed(propably not with money but with food and supplies) by these small cities to do what they ask. Almost become their temporary personal army. Their are a few mercenary groups which are known world wide. One such group is the W.A.S.Ps soldiers. My brother is writing the comic and I'll be drawing it. That's basically I know so far on the plot, but the comic will start off with a group of W.A.S.P soldiers walking through a dead city and they run into a sniper. That's all on the plot. Very Happy