FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WebDesign Advice?

Kyoushu
http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/1074/final6lx.jpg
Well, this is the layout I made in Adobe CS for my website. It's not coded yet but I can code it in Adobe and Dreamweaver in about 10 minutes. For the content I'll use php includes and for the portfolio Ill use litebox. Anyways, I'm not sure I'm done with the layout and I don't know if I need to add anything or take away something. Any advice would be much appreciated.
sprinqles
I like it! I love the color scheme. Code it! I wanna see how it will all turn out. Smile Good job! Smile
jeffsolodky
That is awesome! I love the headlines too, those were pretty clever.
puredazzle
really nice! but some thoughts:

1. You should work some more with the rounded corners of the white box, they look a little pixlated.

2. Maybe you could take some lighter greencolour (something closer to white) in the first letter of the topics.

3. I think that the links and the logotype should be moved, so they are over the plane white line. the logo a little to the right, and the menu a little to the left.

but I like the site a lot! Really great work!
webbers
overall a nice layout for personal portfolio.. Dancing

the only thing laking in it are some images, put in some of ur artwork, and make that a part of the design(something like u have done on ur signature).

Good work
littlegiant
Sweet! Good job!

However, I'd like to see the rounded corners on the bottom as well. Can't wait to see that rollover effect on the menu when it's done.
Vozzz
yeah, maybe split it into 2 colums 2/3 and 1/3 and have teh 1/3 on the right with your recent works, or featured.
ck88
Looks great. Make sure not to use to many different font styles (only one or two).
There is a thread on webdesign you might have seen with a lot of resource links (Whats in in web design).
(Friendly comment:) Id like to see that done in 10 minutes. I do work a lot in CS2 and Dreamweaver and getting it all done in 10 minutes sounds very cool to me. I am still trying to figure the best way to get CSS styling via CS2 and usually setting up a site with clean code, good styling, proper php(5) and good browser compatibility takes me more into the hours range. So be careful.