FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Think your freedoms are NOT at risk from radical Islam?

S3nd K3ys
Guess again.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/07/05/D8ILUTQ01.html wrote:
2 Somalis Killed for Watching World Cup
Jul 05 12:54 PM US/Eastern
Email this story

By SALAD DUHUL
Associated Press Writer

MOGADISHU, Somalia

Radical Islamic militia fighters in Somalia shot and killed two people who were watching a banned World Cup soccer broadcast, a radio station reported Wednesday.

The hard-line Muslim fighters, who have banned watching television, opened fire after a crowd of teenagers defied their orders to leave a hall where a businessman was showing Tuesday's Germany-Italy match on satellite television, according to Shabelle Radio, an independent local station. It said the businessman and a teenage girl were killed.
The Conspirator
In this country the religious right, GOP and Christan fundamentalist (evangelicals) are a much, much, much grater threat to freedom.
horseatingweeds
Yeah, mine too. Theyre always setting up manger scenes and whining when people start removing century old ten commandments. Dont get me started on those organizations that get food and clothes for poor children. Idiot with their stupid bells! All they want to do is steel your soul and make you feel guilty so they can feel better about them selves.

Im looking forward to when Targets are being blown up by radical Islamists. It will be better than listening to that stupid bell.
HoboPelican
Another random cut and paste by S3. <Yawn>

Come on S3. Post a thought of your own!
Scorpio
HoboPelican wrote:
Another random cut and paste by S3. <Yawn>

Come on S3. Post a thought of your own!

Yaaaaaaaaaawn would be better

S3 just wants to convince us and make us go to war with the Jihadis all over again.

He prefers a revolution of the people of the world, rather than the soldiers alone, this time
horseatingweeds
scorpio wrote:
make us go to war with the Jihadis all over again.

Has it been over!?!?!?!?

scorpio wrote:
He prefers a revolution of the people of the world, rather than the soldiers alone, this time

Soldiers alone? Revolution?

My view is that it has been the other way around. Unless of course you view every Islamic fundamentalist and all those they hate to be soldiers. The article is nothing new, Im sure there is worse. Regardless, it is good to know what we are dealing with.
tolgaozbek
yes man there has been a wrong action by two soldiers with result of only two people..

Do you watch tv recently?? Everyday tens of innocent people are being "Democracied!" and put an end to their lifes. So you keep saying that muslims are more dangerous than your freedom fighters.. yeah yeah yeah..
Scorpio
horseatingweeds wrote:
scorpio wrote:

Has it been over!?!?!?!?

I did not say that.
Read the whole damn thing I wrote. Us here refers to the people who are currently not fighting the war. Also, the people are not the ones who are fighting now, it is the government doing the fighting under the pretext of safeguarding national security(yeah sure).

scorpio wrote:

Soldiers alone? Revolution?
.[/quote]

In case you are quite unable to comprehend what I have written, then dont bother reading it in the future.
S3nd K3ys
scorpio wrote:
horseatingweeds wrote:
scorpio wrote:

Has it been over!?!?!?!?

I did not say that..

Yes you did. Rolling Eyes
Scorpio
S3nd K3ys wrote:
scorpio wrote:
horseatingweeds wrote:
scorpio wrote:

Has it been over!?!?!?!?

I did not say that..

No i didnt s4 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
S3nd K3ys
scorpio wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
scorpio wrote:
horseatingweeds wrote:
scorpio wrote:

Has it been over!?!?!?!?

I did not say that..

No i didnt s4 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

What DID you say?

Quote:
S3 just wants to convince us and make us go to war with the Jihadis all over again.

Oh, I get it. Your brain doesn't really see what is right in front of you, does it? It's like you see a tree, but your brain tells you it's a person, right? Or you see a guy sawing someone else's head off and you see someone shaking his finger in someone else's face saying "no no no"?

Yeah. There's a lot of that going around.

Seriously, do you NOT know what the phrase "all over again" means? Again implies a repeat. Something done more than once.

Please do keep up. I know the english language is difficult, but if you try just a little you'll get the hang of it. Laughing Laughing Laughing
cbf-cma
Quote:
If the Jihad wins, it is the death of Liberalism. Everywhere the Jihad wins, it is the death of Liberalism. And American Liberals just don't get it.

I'm sure he meant to say the "conservative jihad" may be the death of liberalism; whether it's Islamic or Christian. But his statement is false because Islam and Christianity are peaceful religions, the Jihad is only a reaction to western imperialism, not western democracy. The only problem I see here is conservative ideology.
The Conspirator
Quote:
The only problem I see here is conservative ideology.

Not to mention the conservatives ideology of the GOP and religious right that lead to the problems that lead to the jehadists.
joshumu
No S3 is totaly right. We need to go to Somalia and show thoes Islamics who's boss. Maybe we can doubble or even tripple their national death rate too. Two people dead? If they were as hardcore as our Marines they would take out the whole village.
http://www.jhsph.edu/publichealthnews/press_releases/PR_2004/Burnham_Iraq.html
nopaniers
The warlords would have been so much better...