FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

impeach GW

sharp
What has he done for the american people? Well besides blatently ignoring americans rights!?

I will admit alot has happened during his term, some natural disasters and some not so natural, ie Hurricane Katrina, . But...Katrina wouldnt have been so bad if GW didnt place a schmuck in FEMA as director, who after Katrina left his position cause he knew he couldnt handle it. Sept 11th is an excuse to fight for money and power...GREED! Dont get me wrong, I think we should go after al qaida, but not iraq as a whole.

Whats with GW tapping phone lines and reading emails? It is infact illegal for him to do such, well was, he is currently writting it into law making his actions legal. Well impeach him for the action prior to it becoming law!

FFS, impeach him for simply being an idiot, this is NOT who I want to represent the USA!
qbawler311
Quote:
Sept 11th is an excuse to fight for money and power...GREED!

A damn good excuse if you ask me?

If we are going to become "The Empire of the United States of America" we need to capitalize on these situations. Three thumbs up for the GWB.

Maybe you would be more vengeful against the terrorists nations (1 of wich being Iraq) if YOUR faimly was in the World Trade Center that day. Hopefully next time they will be, that way I will have to listen to 1 less hippy communist cry about the GWB.
sharp
you have to be kidding me?!

GW has done nothing!!! and racial reasons are none at all!

Americans are being killed because of greed and money, and your satisfied with this? Do us all a favor then and get off the pc, pick up a gun and fly to iraq to help bush's cause. But you wont will you, you would rather sit here and give him 3 thumbs up as you sit on one of them. I am not saying iraqis are angels, but its the purpose, and if our own people will die because of greed... I think a grip is what you need. And next you will say its ok to wire tap the USA? Ignoring the rights of the american citezens
S3nd K3ys
qbawler311 wrote:

Maybe you would be more vengeful against the terrorists nations (1 of wich being Iraq) if YOUR faimly was in the World Trade Center that day. Hopefully next time they will be, that way I will have to listen to 1 less hippy communist cry about the GWB.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

That's funny shit right there. I don't care WHO you are!

Seroiusly, terrorism isn't real. It's something GWB made up so he could go kill Iraqi kids.
rightclickscott
No no no, stop this, stop it all right now. There have already been so many arguements about everything all of you are saying, and it's not going to take a f*cking nub posting about his political ideals to change anything. Sharp, just keep your mouth shut about politics, you nub. Qbawler, stop being a f*cking Redneck. While I don't want this thread to keep going, our president really just doesn't know what the hell he's doing, and Karl Rove isn't leading him in the right directions. S3nd K3ys, "just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't out to get you."

I'm seriously gonna move out of America once I get the money. While I love everything America stands for, there are too many idiots in this country.
S3nd K3ys
rightclickscott wrote:

I'm seriously gonna move out of America once I get the money.

Don't let the door hitcha where the good Lord splitcha. Laughing
rightclickscott
S3nd K3ys wrote:
rightclickscott wrote:

I'm seriously gonna move out of America once I get the money.

Don't let the door hitcha where the good Lord splitcha. Laughing

It's too bad that I only worship His Noodliness.
S3nd K3ys
rightclickscott wrote:

It's too bad that I only worship His Noodliness.

No. What's "too bad" is that you haven't left yet. Wink

I'm sure if you started a blog and asked all your readers to send you a nickel so you could go live in Iraq, they'd be happy to ablidge. Laughing Laughing Laughing
rightclickscott
S3nd K3ys wrote:
No. What's "too bad" is that you haven't left yet. Wink

I'm sure if you started a blog and asked all your readers to send you a nickel so you could go live in Iraq, they'd be happy to ablidge. Laughing Laughing Laughing

You act as though I have something against you.

I'm only acting as a douchebag because I like having a reputation as a douchebag, but that doesn't change the fact that ignorance is widespread throughout America. I just want this thread to die because I don't want to see anymore goddamn threads about this.
S3nd K3ys
rightclickscott wrote:

You act as though I have something against you.

You do. I'm American.

I've lived vicariously on both sides (and neither side) of the 'political' coin. I look at things from different perspectives. Like Global Warming. Like Terrorists. Like the economy. I've got way too much information to be ignorant as you put it, yet you clearly show yoru ignorance by saying you want to leave the very country that provides you the freedom to say and do what ever you want.

Seriously, if you think the US is that bad, get the ****** out already.
sharp
scott its not that your a douche bag but more like a dim witted twat without a purpose.

You go on and on yet same breath telling everyone else not to.

backtrack- if my family were in the trade center , yes I would be upset, extremely, yes I would want revenge... I dont care for iraqis one bit, but in a political stand point we have to look at things within a realistic eye, and fighting iraq and killing americans for GWs reasons are redicules, simple as.

Now as for moving from america... I have traveled the world a bit and found that ( as much as I hate the USA) the usa has much more to offer, granted we could use free college and healthcare, but then again, usa has a population much greater to any of the other countries that offer it, nearly impossible to offer any of the above...
Srs2388
well not everyone will like any president
but it could be alot worse really
i'll admit GWB is not my favorite president
he has made alot of mistakes as the president
but he can't be impeached for that reason
he has to do something "illegal"
or at-least that is what I have heard.
sharp
EXACTLY- hence the wiretaps, which while they were done...it was illegal, even illegal to this day but in a month or so it will be written into law. So going on what he has done and the guidlines that were implemented when he did it, impeach the #%^$*
wumingsden
I think this thread has got a little too <insert some word that my mind is looking for> -locked-