FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


post drinking smokers throat





qbawler311
this is something that has been happening to me just within the past 2-3 weeks. i'll go out drinking at night only to wake up the next morning speaking with the voice of a 60-pack year smoker. it usually takes about 1-2 days for my voice to come back to normal. anyone else experience anything similar? aside from stopping drinking, what can i do to stop sounding so creepy the following day?

unsure of its importance, but of note:
-this happens both with beer or liquor
-i dont smoke at all (not exposed to much 2nd hand either)
-its been quite hot where i live so i've had the A/C cranked while i sleep at night
silvermesh
I hate to sound like a jerk, but really all you can do is either stop drinking or cut back. frankly it's quite a blessing that you're just getting it for a few days and it goes away. drinking this much alcohol does permanent damage to your vocal cords. This could be a sign that you drink a little more than you should.
sibbahz
Ive noticed this before, the only thing you can do is cut back drinking, and at least have a break of a few days before drinking again.
Ratman2050
silvermesh wrote:
I hate to sound like a jerk, but really all you can do is either stop drinking or cut back. frankly it's quite a blessing that you're just getting it for a few days and it goes away. drinking this much alcohol does permanent damage to your vocal cords. This could be a sign that you drink a little more than you should.


I agree with that too. Either you take some medicine for coughing, bronchitis, sore throat etc. or wait a week or so before drinking again
qbawler311
Like I said, aside from stopping the drinking...
meet in rio
I get a mild version of that, but I'd always assumed that it had something to do with all the smokers in pubs/bars/nightclubs.

Strepsils are the answer. I always take a toothbrush, cough sweets and some soluble aspirin out with me.

Maybe if you ate some chocolate or something it would line your throat a bit? I'm just guessing.
qbawler311
Quote:
Strepsils are the answer


What is a Strepsil?
OutlawSpirit
happened to me once... it was basically the first time i got wasted... and havent been drunk since, besides... drinking doesnt interest me...

i save money and dont look like a fool either... its all good Cool
Lied
It sounds to me that your throat gets a "cold".While drinking your throat gets warmer with alcohol, and not only that, speach with a company as well.So after talking and drinking your throat is exposed to the cool air of an air condition for some hours. That might be the problem. Try to sleep without the AC for one night to see if it that.

Plus the AC drop the humidity of your room and can get your throat dry espesialy if you breath with an open mouth when asleep.
AftershockVibe
As other people have said, basically you're getting a throat infection.

Make sure you brush your teeth before you go to bed (which you should do anyway if you don't want your breath to smell like a camel's) and (depending on how "social" your social night out is) perhaps kiss fewer people? Razz

Note: A strepsil is a throat sweet you can buy in most supermarkets in the UK. Not prescribed. They're mostly sugar and menthol stuff anyway.
hunnyhiteshseth
qbawler311 wrote:
Quote:
Strepsils are the answer


What is a Strepsil?


Strepsil is a medicine to correct sore throat.
qbawler311
Thank you everyone, I will try to get drunk soon to try out these remedies. Hopefully they will work so I can continue to drink heavily with out worry.
manumiglani
Well tobacco and alchohal each effects your voice in one way or the other.

Your voice changing is a symptom of throat cancer but can't be the matter in yout case as you do not smoke.

Well, That could be because of infection in your throat which is caused by lack of cleanliness usually. Do brush daily and if possible after drinking before going to sleep.

There is infection in your throat which can be get away with by a 2-3 days drug course. You can visit your doctor for it.

One thing more, DOn't worry that much about this and ENJOY DRINKING.

Which brand your u drink anyways?
horseatingweeds
WOW, some ridiculous stuff here.

Does your throat burn in the morning?

My first assumption is that you are just drying your throat out. Alcohol and AC (dry air). I would through on a humidifier. A little cola in the morning. Limit drinking to a number of hours. Slug some water before you nod off.
Hogwarts
Hmmm....
Do you go to a bar or pub or anything where there are many smokers? I think that it might actually be the effect of passive smoking.... Can't stand the stuff.
qbawler311
I drink mostly vodka & tonics, pale ale, and light beer. Also white wine every once in a while (big fan of the pinot grigio).

Doubt smoke has anything to do with it since I am not in smokey places.
FerSx
Alcohol an AC, bad combination…

The best solution it’s to sleep with the AC off, when u get out to drink, and if u get really wasted u wouldn’t notice it’s off anyway.

Or just brush your teeth; drink some water before sleeping (some alcazelzer with the water before sleep helps a lot with the hangover next day) and eat some candy fore your throat.

And how we say here in Venezuela “sarna con gusto no pica” scabies with taste doesn’t itch. So ho cares for some throat itching if that the price for some fun Think
NeoRayden
I had this happen to me a few times and I fixed the problem by popping a few altoids while i was out to help coat my throat. Since I sleep with my mouth open i also use nose strips to help breath thru my nose so my mouth does not have to be open so much.

Hope This helps.
qbawler311
Quote:
some alcazelzer with the water before sleep helps a lot with the hangover next day


Why does Alcazelzer help with the hangover the next day?

Has anyone else heard of this helping a hangover?

Also what about the new pill called 'Chaser', is that stuff legit for helping with hangovers also?

My cousin goes out with a nurse and she said that in the hospital they have a shot that can get rid of a hangover instantly? Has anyone heard of this? Does anyone know what the shot is called or the active ingredient?

You guys are great, soone we will all be able to get smashed every night and not suffer any drawbacks. I know that is my goal. Cheers!
Thatguy
qbawler311 wrote:
Quote:
some alcazelzer with the water before sleep helps a lot with the hangover next day


Why does Alcazelzer help with the hangover the next day?

Has anyone else heard of this helping a hangover?

Also what about the new pill called 'Chaser', is that stuff legit for helping with hangovers also?


Alkaseltzer and Chaser have the same active ingredient, calcium carbonate, or baking soda to the layman Wink. I don't actually know how it works, but I guess it kind of "soaks up" some of the toxins that cause hangovers before they enter your bloodstream.
FerSx
qbawler311 wrote:

Why does Alcazelzer help with the hangover the next day?

Actually more than half of the hangover fillings are stomach related, even good part of the headache can be related to the stomach.
So that’s why a good stomach medicine (Alcazelzer) can do wonders for your hangovers, Ho I LOVE those effervescent magic pills.
And that’s why some people suffer worst hangovers than others, more stomach sensitive, and I’m one of them, I have some beer and wake up the next day as if ill drink all the beer in the bar.
Quote:
Also what about the new pill called 'Chaser', is that stuff legit for helping with hangovers also?

Don’t Know it but if it fore the stomach sure it will help.
Quote:
My cousin goes out with a nurse and she said that in the hospital they have a shot that can get rid of a hangover instantly? Has anyone heard of this?

God here your prayers an make it true there is an injection that wonderful!!! PrayPrayPrayPray
Quote:
You guys are great, soone we will all be able to get smashed every night and not suffer any drawbacks. I know that is my goal. Cheers!

Still praying… Pray
jejeje we have the same goals cheers for that Mr. Green
adamh1989
i dont smoke tryed it ps i do drink some times
David_Pardy
What do you enjoy so much about heavy drinking? Do you like waking up the next day wondering what happened?

Cut back on the drinking before you do yourself more serious injury.
qbawler311
I started a new thread for hangover prevention and cures.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=361765#361765
R2.DETARD
Definately the AC. I think straight spirits make it worse.
i will occasionally smoke at a bar or club and when i do, the next morning i have never had smoker's voice.
jabapyth
silvermesh wrote:
I hate to sound like a jerk, but really all you can do is either stop drinking or cut back. frankly it's quite a blessing that you're just getting it for a few days and it goes away. drinking this much alcohol does permanent damage to your vocal cords. This could be a sign that you drink a little more than you should.

ive got to agree. take it easy! Smile
kung_fu_stu
Everyone is blowing this way out of proportion. If you go out drinking and smoking you are severely dehydrating yourself. The easiest thing to do is just make sure you drink lots of water as you drink and smoke. This will keep you hydrated and not only will it help with your throat but your hangover as well.
_VMX_
lol, I can't believe how many people here are trying to give tips when they probably haven't drunk a glass of whisky in their life.

I do the same kind of thing you do, going out at the weekends and get quite drunk actually, not because of the fact of getting drunk but rather because of the fun we all have, hehe.

Anyway, I don't usually experiment this voice issue you're talking about, although it's obvious that somedays your voice sounds a bit "rough" the next day. Not that it bothers me, I even think it sounds cooler that way Smile

I'd highly recommend you to turn off the AC at nights, no matter if you drink or if you don't. I have AC at home too, but I try to never leave it on overnight, nevermind the $$$ that it costs Very Happy

As someone said before, AC's drain the humidity in the air, and thus they dry your throat, which is a very bad combination with the cold air they produce. You can easily get a cold in the summer if you abuse of AC's, as it's happening to many people.

Conclusion: alcohol is healthier than AC's Very Happy

Aside from that, try to always drink a good quantity of water before going to sleep. You will dehydrate overnight (=hangover the next day), but if you drink water before you go to bed it'll be more compensated and the hangover will probably be smaller.

The next day I recommend you to also eat things like a fresh salad with fresh tomatoes (apart from whatever you're having for lunch). They will give you part of the vitamines you're lacking while you have the hangover. Actually, it's quite impressive how you will feel the need to eat some tomato slice if you see it at this point. You won't know why, but you will know you need it, just like you know you need water when you're thirsty. Your head will feel much better and you'll feel more awake.

Also, it's true there are "shots" or even pills (vitaminic complexes) which could kill your hangover in minutes. They are sold in pharmacies and are completely legal without prescription I think. And I'm not sure about it, but I think you should ask for B12. It's basically a bunch of vitamines that you'll be lacking they day after drinking severely. If you eat that, your body could feel a huge improvement in matter of minutes.

Anyway I'm not sure about this last part, so please ask someone who knows better than me before trying anything at all. It could be incompatible with other things or something, you know how medicines are.

Hope this helps!
See you
computeworldwide
Interesting cross section of posts in this thread regarding drinking related sore throats, and cures and remedies thereof.

It sounds like you're drinking enough that you should try to go a week without alcohol anyway, just to make sure you still can. Even if your throat feels OK.
_VMX_
computeworldwide wrote:
Interesting cross section of posts in this thread regarding drinking related sore throats, and cures and remedies thereof.

It sounds like you're drinking enough that you should try to go a week without alcohol anyway, just to make sure you still can. Even if your throat feels OK.


Well, I usually drink at the weekends (fridays and saturdays). That means 5 days without drinking. Except if I have to do other important things and need to be 100% working during the day at the weekend, or if I get a better plan for those days.

For example I have exams in February, June and September, so I usually go for more than a month in each of those periods without even having a beer. I've never felt the need to drink and sometimes I even don't feel like it and I don't drink, even if it's a weekend and everyone else does. But if I can choose, I have real fun with my friends doing it (I never drink alone) and I don't seem to go out of control even if I can't remember some things, lol.

I'm not the kind of person that would go aggresive when drunk, but rather more social and willing to know and talk to people, which is quite funny to see (I have videos Very Happy)
qbawler311
All you straight edges, please stop telling me not to drink, I have made a conscious decision to drink as much alcohol as possible. What I do need help with is living with the drawbacks, not more advice about the dangers of being a drunk. I know I probaby have an alcohol problem and that you have a problem with me being an alcoholic and I don't care.
FerSx
Yep I don’t know what’s the big fuss about drinking?
HAVE even any off u try it, and not just a beer, actually get you mind whip out?

And u don’t need to get wasted to get an hangover, 4 beers its enough to wake up next morning with some strange fillings.

And if u one that thinks: “I don’t drink for not felling bad next morning” hmm have a beer!!! U r loosing all the fun in life! Cool

2 beers have all the calories your body needs to go throw the day so Cheers. Shocked

And I prefer to be an known drunk that an anonym alcoholic Twisted Evil
_VMX_
Yeah, I think some people here need to relax a little. There's a time in life for everything, and I'd like to have fun now and actually have funny stories to tell when I'm older, rather than having to say that I passed the time in my room playing with the PC.

Have fun, have experiences, don't do drugs, but hey, try to get drunk from time to time, see for yourself, have fun, and tell me if it isn't worth to have a little headache the next day when you meet your friends again and laugh your ass off together at the funny things you did last night... I wouldn't change that for all the money in the world Wink
FerSx
_VMX_ wrote:
Have fun, have experiences... I wouldn't change that for all the money in the world Wink


Technically alcohol it’s a Drug huu so technically we r in Drugs Laughing

All the money in the world…
Hmm with that I can buy all the alcohol in the world! Very Happy
_VMX_
FerSx wrote:

All the money in the world…
Hmm with that I can buy all the alcohol in the world! Very Happy


Naah, you have to leave some of it for the rest of the people... otherwise you'll enter a pub and you'd be the only drunk person, and you know that is no fun at all... if they don't drink, they can't reach the same inteligence level you reach when you get drunk, and thus they wouldn't understand the excellent and ingenious jokes you'd make...
_VMX_
FerSx wrote:

Technically alcohol it’s a Drug huu so technically we r in Drugs Laughing


Oh I forgot to tell you... I have a theory that proofs alcohol is not a drug. Basically if something's a drug it has to end with "-ine". So cocaine, heroine, etc. are all drugs. But alcohol can't be a drug, much like marihuana.

There's a little doubt when it comes to tobacco, as it doesn't end with -ine, but it does have nicotine, which is actually the drug, and what gets you hooked to it. I don't smoke, but I would say tobacco is not a drug, the drug is only what the put into it to make it addictive, lol.

You should always claim this amongst your friends to clarify which ones are drugs and which ones aren't Very Happy
David_Pardy
It's always funny the way the people with alcohol problems get all defensive when they're told to cut back Smile.

I have had more than enough alcohol to drink, and I'm over it. Alcohol is boring beyond having enough to relax after a frustrating day at work and long drive home. Getting drunk is boring, stupid, useless and half the time you don't remember what you did because you weren't in a conscious state of mind when you did it.

I have asked people who regularly get drunk why they enjoy it and the answer goes from "Because it's fun!" to "I don't know" quite quickly.

If you get drunk regularly, you have issues. Get a life, seriously. Imagine how much you'd be able to do with the money you would save if you didn't spend it all on alcohol.

Oh, and yeah - drink plenty of water. That's pretty much all you can do since you refuse to do the smart thing and cut back. I hope you enjoy cancer and cirrhosis of the liver.
qbawler311
Quote:
If you get drunk regularly, you have issues. Get a life, seriously. Imagine how much you'd be able to do with the money you would save if you didn't spend it all on alcohol.


If I spent my money on things other than alcohol I would just be wasting it.

Standard staright edge remarks, nose pointed up, proud of his sobriety, looks down upon us drunks from his pedestal...patronizing, arrogant, condescending...after all he has a life that is better than ours because he doesn't get drunk.
FerSx
_VMX_ wrote:

Oh I forgot to tell you... I have a theory that proofs alcohol is not a drug. Basically if something's a drug it has to end with "-ine". So cocaine, heroine, etc. are all drugs. But alcohol can't be a drug, much like marihuana.


Hey _VMX_ I like your theory about drugs, but it have a big flaw “CRACK” that’s a drug for sure but it doesn’t end in INE. Confused

And buying all the alcohol in the word not only for me, I’m a good friend so I will buy all the alcohol in the world the share it with all the drunks in the world, so I can hear all those funny jokes I love so much!!!! Wink

And David, drinking some alcohol to “relax after a frustrating day at work and long drive home” I like to do it with friends having a good chat at weekends, not alone at home.
And at first place I get a job so I can pay my BEER, leaving it will men I will not need my job anymore. Laughing

And hangover its part off all that experience, all u can do its have some water, any headache medicine, alcazelzer helps a lot to an enjoy IT!!!
_VMX_
FerSx wrote:
Hey _VMX_ I like your theory about drugs, but it have a big flaw “CRACK” that’s a drug for sure but it doesn’t end in INE. Confused


Crack is nothing more than cocaine to smoke, take a look: http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=13763

It's still cocaine, ending in INE, so still a drug Very Happy No matter if you snort it, smoke it, etc.
FerSx
_VMX_ wrote:
Crack is nothing more than cocaine to smoke, take a look: http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=13763

It's still cocaine, ending in INE, so still a drug Very Happy No matter if you snort it, smoke it, etc.

JEJE nice one… Smile
And opium Question
http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=16211
It doesn’t contain any INE in it... Confused
Just wana know your opinion so I have good arguments for this weekend debate! Wink
_VMX_
Hmm, haddn't thought of that one.

Well, I've looked it up in the Spanish version of Wikipedia (the English article doesn't mention it so clearly, but it's also there), and it says the following:

The alkaloids that make Opium are:

Phenanthrenes (the "funny" ones):

* Morphine (between 10-15%)
* Codeine
* Thebaine

and

Isoquinolines (this ones do not have an effect on nervous system, so they're boring):

* Papaverine
* Noscapine

So in fact, all of its components end with "-ine", so our theory, with a little fine-tuning, remains intact.

We can conclude that if something is a drug, either the name of the drug or the name of the components it's made of, must end with "-ine". Otherwise it's not a drug. Very Happy

Just in case you're afraid about the composition of marihuana, the main component of cannabis is "Tetrahydrocannabinol", commonly known as "THC". As you can see, it ends with -ol just like alcohol, so no drugs in there. lol

See you
FerSx
_VMX_ wrote:

We can conclude that if something is a drug, either the name of the drug or the name of the components it's made of, must end with "-ine". Otherwise it's not a drug. Very Happy

Just in case you're afraid about the composition of marihuana, the main component of cannabis is "Tetrahydrocannabinol", commonly known as "THC". As you can see, it ends with -ol just like alcohol, so no drugs in there. lol

See you

So for the theory any thing that end with a _INE or in its production its used any _INE its bad for u and anything that end with a _OL in it COOL for u. Mr. Green
Hmm starting to LOVE this theory, should write its manifest and publish it to the world. Wink
_VMX_
Well, before writing the manifest we'll have to test it carefully against any other drug names that there might be out there... Keep in mind that I made this theory out of thin air, lol.

In fact it came up one day when I was drunk with my friends, we even invented the term "drogaine" (maybe drugaine in english, not sure), which would include all the drugs that are actually... erm, drugs, and thus end with -ine.

We started asking people in the nightclubs if they were into drogaine, etc. Funny as hell, lol.
FerSx
_VMX_ wrote:
In fact it came up one day when I was drunk with my friends, we even invented the term "drogaine"

Hmm the best way to get good ideas!!! Laughing

drogaina its fine for me, Spanish speaker here too.. Rolling Eyes
FerSx
JUST have a little brake true I am addicted to coffee with caffeINE! Shocked
David_Pardy
qbawler311 wrote:
Quote:
If you get drunk regularly, you have issues. Get a life, seriously. Imagine how much you'd be able to do with the money you would save if you didn't spend it all on alcohol.


If I spent my money on things other than alcohol I would just be wasting it.

Standard staright edge remarks, nose pointed up, proud of his sobriety, looks down upon us drunks from his pedestal...patronizing, arrogant, condescending...after all he has a life that is better than ours because he doesn't get drunk.


You truly are a complete idiot. I am NOT straight edge, I have already made it clear that I have drunk alcohol and I still do. People who get drunk are probably the biggest group of stupid people in the world. Do you actually watch yourself and your friends when you're drunk? Oh that's right, you've always been too drunk to pay attention. How about you stay sober for a night and look at all your pathetic friends dragging themselves around on all fours trying to hump a tree?

I have been drunk on more than one occasion, but I stopped getting drunk because a) it's boring b) I LIKE having my motor skills, c) it's a waste of money, d) you make yourself look like a complete tool when you're drunk, e) it's unhealthy, f) there's a high probability that you'll wake up the next day wondering why you have a broken leg/black eye/crushed hand, g) vomiting, h) hangovers, i) passing out half naked outdoors on a cold night, j) did I mention boring?

And hell yeah my life is better than yours because I don't get drunk. I can enjoy life without trying to get rid of it and without trying to conform with a group of people who have me convinced that getting drunk is the only way to "enjoy" life.
_VMX_
David_Pardy wrote:

I have been drunk on more than one occasion, but I stopped getting drunk because a) it's boring

You obviously have a different problem. I drink because I have fun when I do, and so do my friends. Because we have fun when we don't drink, but we have even more fun when we drink usually. If you say it's boring then that's the whole point of it. I don't drink for the sake of drinking, I drink because I have fun when I do.

And if you weren't able to have fun drinking, you really have to be a boring person.

Quote:

b) I LIKE having my motor skills,


Depending on how you control yourself when you're drunk, you can have them, and anyway you won't need them much during a party in a nightclub when you're just listening to music and talking with your friends and with girls.

Quote:

c) it's a waste of money


A full party night with all the drinking included costs me like 20-30€. As I actually HAVE FUN all the night (the night can end at 7, 8, 9 am...), I consider those 20-30€ very well spent.

Quote:

d) you make yourself look like a complete tool when you're drunk


Again, you can control that and it's evenly funny if you don't.

Quote:

e) it's unhealthy


Of course. Lots of things are.

Quote:

f) there's a high probability that you'll wake up the next day wondering why you have a broken leg/black eye/crushed hand,


Erm, when I go partying I usually attempt to... party. I don't do pressing catch at nights, dunno about you.

Quote:

g) vomiting, h) hangovers, i) passing out half naked outdoors on a cold night,


Erm, again, someone needs to control himself when he drinks a couple of beers... (well I did show my dick once but that has an explanation... I think, lol)

Quote:

j) did I mention boring?

...unfortunately, yes, you already did.

Quote:

And hell yeah my life is better than yours because I don't get drunk. I can enjoy life without trying to get rid of it and without trying to conform with a group of people who have me convinced that getting drunk is the only way to "enjoy" life.


Well I can enjoy life without getting drunk as well, as I do sometimes. In my "group of people" there are some guys who don't drink either because they don't like to, or because they can't (stomach problems, not alcohol-related), but they still go out with us because they say they have so much fun, and every now and then some "friend of a friend" will come with us and start going out with us because they enjoy it a lot, and the same applies to girls.

We're, in general, healthy people whose only "irresponsability" is getting drunk some weekends. We control ourselves, we don't get into fights, we rarely get to the point of vomiting, etc, but we DO get drunk most of the times we go out.

I don't have a single problem with the people who don't drink (in fact, they're good because they can bring cameras with them and also tell you whap happened last night Very Happy), and I don't believe I'm better than them for drinking or something. And they think the same about us, otherwise they wouldn't go out with us. In fact, no person that has gone out with me has ever criticised anything about alcohol.

Where I do have a problem is with these people that think they're better for not drinking. Most of them don't know a shit about drinking, and most of them would enjoy so much a night with us, either if they drink or if they don't, that they'd probably repeat it and come back sometime.

But it seems that they need to find a justification, a way to demonstrate that their choice is the correct one, that if you're having so much fun and they're not, it's because you're cheating, you're doing something wrong and you'll pay for it later, or go to hell or something.

Well I'm sorry to blow your bubble but no, your life is not any better than mine. I have real fun when I want to, I drink sometimes, and sometimes don't, but always have fun. I have good friends which are not based on alcohol, I've never had a single problem with alcohol, but man do I have fun with alcohol. And everything goes pretty well. I even found a hosting company which gives you 250mb for free, with the only condition of replying to nerds who think their life is better because they never get drunk. Can you believe it?

See you
David_Pardy
Just FYI I'm not a nerd, I only post on this forum to keep my website online :p

Well I don't know what perfect drinking world you're talking about since that's the exact opposite of the world that I've witnessed through the people I know. Just FYI I've always been very well controlled when I've been drunk, never passed out half naked or anything but I have seen so many people do all the things I've listed above. And nobody has complete control over their motor skills when they've been drinking, that's just plain silly.
FerSx
Ok first off all I think we are all here for the web so no need on calling names… Cool
And its nice to have a place to come and write what ever u fell like and have someone that respond to you, even if his only saying YOU ARE A DI** HEAD… Smile

And I have to go with _VMX_ only cause u don’t drink (or don’t get drunk) doesn’t mean you life its better than ours that dose drink (and get drunk).
Even If I get cirrhosis I still be happy and said well it worth it, and I did have a good life after all; after all it doesn’t matter HOW we die eventually we ALL going to die anyway.

And if u always drink to get drunk hmm yep u have big problems, but if u drink for the fun of it (relax a bit, have fun) well there its no prob on it, yes I do too go out and drink, some times I don’t fell like it an only have water, some times with one o 2 beers its enough, some times go out en get rely drunk, and almost every time drink till u r in that spot (not to drunk not to sober) were u r in control of you self and wouldn’t get naked in the streets, but with enough alcohol in your system to think of doing it (perfect balance) Mr. Green
Related topics
Where should I post a request?
Giving Cats Pills
post nuke problem
an't install post nuke
Giving Cats Pills
How post picture in the forum?
War on Terror?
Help, I can't post an HTML signature!!!
Do you smoke?
Green Tea = Dry Throat?
Avian Flu - Will we see a pandemic?
Does bottled beer go bad?
Mini Questionnaire for Smokers
Can't seem to post to HEALTHIEST FOODS ON EARTH at..
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.