FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PhotoFriday

AtyPics
Maybe that some of you already know what I will present, it's about the weekly photo challenge of the PhotoFriday ! The principle is quite simple: Just post a picture from your photoBlog (you can also use publication photo site like Flickr) which illustrates for you the proposed theme. The participants can after that vote for the best photograph. Each friday a photo is designated as the winner!

This week the theme is "Happiness is ...", inspiring isn't it? Wink
photographerguy
I already tried this.
A few people showed interest, but nobody ended up posting any when the time came around.

Pick a subject, I'm game.
AtyPics
Well photographerguy, you are right! May be it's a good idea to make our own photographic contest. So I intent to begin with the a brand new topic for your brand new contest:

The topic will be "LIGHT" for this week. The weekly contest will take end on Friday 28.

This is my entry, coming from my photoblog, you can explore it by clicking on the image bellow...

puredazzle

here is mine.
AtyPics
Nice photograph... Lovely landscape! Tanks for participating puredazzle! Wink
AtyPics
Whow the competition is ****** hard, isn't it?! Confused
AtyPics
Well well, this is the end of the contest. We have received the fantastic number of 2 entries! That's amassing, I didn't expect so much pictures...

So after the deliberation of the jury (only composed by myself) I decide to auto proclaim my photograph as the best one.

HO I'm so happy, thanks to everybody! Wink
AtyPics
The new topic for this week is "How to miss the launch of a photographic contest"! Eh?
photographerguy
Hey,

Sorry I didn't post something, I've been crazy busy lately.
You got more entries than my contest did!!!! Congrats.

I guess this is the wrong community for this.
If you want to pick another topic, I'll post something.