FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A great imaginative art site

regenbot
http://regenbot.org

I think there is something worth looking there
Very Happy
magneto_ms
heh..heh ofcourse it is yours.Smile Yes somethings are well worth the look. All the best !
darrenpaul
WoW!...really nice site and the art work is fantastic...well done, best of luck Smile
regenbot
heh,thanks Very Happy
warallthetm
I like the website. Although it seems to be messy, you pulled it off because it fits with the art work. You should put a back button on all of you pages becuase it can be very confusing. Other than that good work
regenbot
thaks for the comment. I'll try to improve it. It's a first version and i'm kind of a newbie in this. Shocked
john01385
interesting site. is there deliberatly a huge space at the bottom? personally i think it looks a bit cluttered. and a tad wacky, but im not sure what look your going for...
regenbot
Yes the huge space is deliberate:)
And i think i'm a little wacky myself so that works for now. I'll try to improve it as i go along. It's my very first webpage i've made. Without any knowledge or help. Thanks for the comments you all nice people. And check for upgrades also. It is a gallery of my work but also a visual journal of my life. Just added a new pic of a large painting in progress.