FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Saw 1 or 2

Mr. McCoy
Anyone who have seen both of the films, and what do you think about them?

I´ve seen them both, actually I own them both. Its kind of hard for me to tell wich one i like the most... But I think that I prefer Saw 2
elekis
it's rare that a continuation is as good than the first (is it english) .
a other movie where the second is better than the first was terminator (but the fird not)

the both (saw1 and 2)surprise me . I really wait the fird

a+++
Antek88
saw 1 is very good film but continuation (saw 2) is bad Sad
zuk4u
For me the 1 part was better than continuation, second part disappointed me a little bit.
ItsWesley
I prefered the original but saw 2 was good, especially how it tied into the first.
I can't wait for the third one though, it should be great.
gr3gg3r
Saw one had an outstanding storyline and it kept you going through the whole movie. The story for Saw 2 was enjoyable as well, but I felt it was too built up... It basically was just for the gore and suspense, and the story began to fall with it.

I felt the second was just for big bucks at the box office. I like how the first one completely focused on the story, not wether it would do awesome in theaters, because it was quite original.
Ho$$aM
I really don't know Sad

I like the both . But i think it's the second Confused
rpgmaker
i like saw 2 better because teh action was better and the end was awsome. I like how everything tied together how the boy was the son of the father who arrested all the ppl in the house. The storyline just amazed me more then the first one where in the first one it was only two ppl and nothing really was cool about it.
inman
Saw 1 was better but Saw 2 is an excellent sequel too. The first part was the ultimate in killer twist and when they announced the second, I doubted how they are going to come up with a twist that will bypass the 1st. Surprisingly they almost did it.

Waiting for the 3rd now.
mrblah
I prefer Saw 1. It seemed more raw and didn't really have a clue what was going to happen. In the second one you knew that a bunch of people were going to die very badly and that something was going to happen to the Jigsaw guy.
shinnoyami
i think that the first one is better because i found that there was much more character development for the victims as opposed to the second where we vaguely know each character's back story. but the movie did have limited time, and it wasn't possible to tell everyone's story. i guess that's what the main fault was
djsamsung
i haven't watch those movies, but my brother keeps on telling me to watch both Saw and i'm too lazy.

looks like a must watch though...