FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HIM or AFI???

Mr. McCoy
Hey everybody...

Anyone who likes HIM and AFI, as much as I am?!? ;D
I missed HIM this year on Roskilde...that sux Crying or Very sad
m_furquan36
AFI definately is coo Very Happy
rpgmaker
i like both actually although afi is better;
AFI is better because there songs are great. HIM's new songs kind of suck because there not as cool as they used to be. Wings of a butterfly is there only good song. AFI, i liked there whole new cd better. So it comes down to AFI being the best.
eqdsign
in my opinion AFI is better than HIM, at the moment! AFI's latest albums really got me going with their style, and i really like them a lot, but with HIM there is a problem called COMERCIAL MUSIC! they shifted towards comercial now and basicly sing some rocky pop, i really miss their first releases, they were really cool, lyrically speaking...
Becky
I like both HIM and AFI, i used to prefer HIM...but recently i'm starting to prefer AFI, because i like there style of musis better.
soulman
both is cool, but I like HIM a little more.
bottleoffear
Mr. McCoy wrote:
Hey everybody...

eww no.

lol
afi isnt bad, tho there new stuff is kinda too industrial, not that thats a bad thing, just i dont think there singer is fit for it.

and ive heard a couple good him songs, but it seems like all there singles sound the same
Larsza
I really like HIM, and now I am eager to listen to AFI. Smile thanks for the advice! Smile
anxiety1
Afi are much better than Him

i dont think you can really assoicate the two though.

afi are a punk/hardcore/goth band

Him are like slow/nmetal/goth

i prefer more upbeat stuff, like afi, and there new album is just breathtaking
essentialmedia
Mr. McCoy wrote:
Hey everybody...

AFi any day of the week over HIM, especially OLD AFI, I am not a huge fan of the new stuff. I guess it gets the job done but sounds more like poppy Green Day than AFI.

Shane
ddukki
Don't really know much about HIM, but I heard that they have a superb guitarist and vocalist. I heard one song from them and they sound like the Darkness with an edgier feel. AFI's awesome too. Their new song is great, but I still like Girl's Not Grey better.
djsamsung
i'm a big fan AFI since 'Sing The Sorrow', 'Girls Not Grey' really hyped the band. their new album really improved their style of music but i still prefer Sing The Sorrow.

never a fan of HIM, dunno why....really?are they gud?recommend me a few of their best songs.
Th3St1ck
i like em both, but i definitally like AFI better Smile
fabiomaggot
in my opinion AFI is better than HIM
terrorvicky
i recently downloaded some afi, mostly from sing the sorrow, the songs have really grown on me, i love them Smile
hobbkins
I've been listening to HIM since my freshman year (over 3 years ago) and they've only gotten better.

I can't stand listening to AFI, but I think thats just my personal preference. AFI's the only band some of my friends will listen to. Whatever, to each his own.
achene
I don't really like these new genres of metal or what they call them.
missmurder
Well I like both bands, but thats a way easy answer, AFI!!! My Frihost website is an AFI fansite, www.missmurder.net!!!! Hahaha
truth16
i am a great fan of AFI, i have my posters and hoodies and whatnot, but i must say im kind of questioning the direction theyre taking theyre music, i like them regardless of what they do, but i so badly want them to return to there skater punk days, they were the best.
Cool
thom
I like a few songs of him but i dont like them all
mikakiev
I prefer HIM
Forky
Both are good but, HIM is my fav. i Love them!! ♥♥♥
NinasKatter
I like HIM, but Ihave never listen AFI.....
ftv_flung
HIM were okay, I liked quite a few of their songs from And Love Said No.

I haven't heard of AFI Confused Shocked
ramgottwallpapers
I haven't heard of AFI

Only HIM and I like it very much!!!!
venometal
id rather listen to afi than him. afi is cool. him is now a corrupted soul.
lyckichev
The answer, of course, is only one : HIM Smile