FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I'm already loving FriHost

ankur.vatsa
Hey Gang,
I'm Ankur Vatsa, a Mechanical Engineer and an MBA in qualification and into software to earn the bread. Since I'm more in love with the free-flow of information . . . I'm in love with all free and open source software . . . Stallman & GNU inspired Very Happy . . . . I had the first encounter with PHPBB at my last workplace . . . . and that's been the best example how free & open source software would make possible flow of information free.

I'm already feeling that FriHost is a hats off concept and I'm already finding it gr8. Another free software I'd like to spread the word is http://www.alesti.org, a web-based RSS & Atom reader.

At the moment I have lots of thoughts and I'm excited to find another contibutor to the free world and I can keep writing but I guess I'll keep it till here for the time and let people know me from the posts I make.
mistuh griddlez
Welcome To Frihost And I Hope You Have Fun!!
hunnyhiteshseth
Welcome to frihost.

From where did you did your Mechanical Engg. & MBA?
ankur.vatsa
Did my Mech. from Faculty of Engg & Tech New Delhi & MBA from Symbiosis Pune.
manumiglani
Quote:
Welcome in here Ankur!
swamy777
nice to read this ankur pl: PM me
fizz-pop
I'm new here, as in a couple of minutes, and I am so glad I discovered Frihost! It does seem to have a kind of quality that is rare nowadays, with quality forum posts and great free hosting and the whole shebang! Much much better than geocities or something (but I think that goes without saying...). I love it here and keep it up! I think there should definately be more services like this!