FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you have Quicktime installed?

Do you have Quicktime installed
Yes, but I CAN'T view the video on your site
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, and I CAN view the video on your site
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
No, I don't have it
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

jayandsilo
MODS DELETE THIS PLEASE I NEED TO MODIFY THE POLL AND NEED ANOTHER THREAD TO DO IT
FreeBay
My university uses quicktime and yet im too lazy to install it.

Regards,

Eric
deedee
I have Quicktime but I don't know if I can view your movies, cause when I try to acces the page you gave me, It says: "Sorry, this Module isn't active!"

So you have to activate it Think
godam64
i have the quicktime file but not yet installed. i think quicktime is not quite useful. i rarely use quicktime when i have it installed in the past Very Happy
alkady
I have Quicktime, RM + Windows Media and a hell of alot of programs. No choice to have it all, Althrough I rarely use it, my digital camera only make Quicktime Movies.
jayandsilo
Well I decided I may use flv instead...what you think of this?
http://thehouseoffilm.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=14
eliasr
yes i got quick time, but only for the codec sake
neosree
I have quick time pro installed, and with that i can save whatever I am seeing on the web. This is very interesting and useful feature of quicktime. I can download those movie trailers made for quick time easily.
myrevolt
I have Quicktime installed. I viewed one of your videos and it worked. You may consider Quicktime Alternative if you aren't happy with the official player.

I know that I can't stand Adobe's Acrobat Reader (PDF's) so I use Foxit's Foxit Reader instead.

FLV's are the encrypted flash format that Youtube among others use. It compresses the file and makes it a pain to download (though I use videodownloader and it makes it easier). It depends if you want your visitors to have access, however, keep in mind, there will always be people that can rip your content...its simply a matter of someone putting the effort in.
triggerhappy
i have quick time its not the best but it is good and helps vidoe play alot i like using quick time better than anything tho sometimes it takes a while if you have a lower version Smile