FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why I can't upload avatar on my FORUM ?

rayx
I'm using PHPBB2 forum board here on FRIHOSt and when a user upload his/her avatar the browser showing this error:

Code:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./images/avatars/191819200244a9d46561fdd.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/rayx/domains/projectzone.frih.net/public_html/nyerkster/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 288

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpEBKPCp' to './images/avatars/191819200244a9d46561fdd.gif' in /home/rayx/domains/projectzone.frih.net/public_html/nyerkster/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 288

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rayx/domains/projectzone.frih.net/public_html/nyerkster/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /home/rayx/domains/projectzone.frih.net/public_html/nyerkster/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rayx/domains/projectzone.frih.net/public_html/nyerkster/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /home/rayx/domains/projectzone.frih.net/public_html/nyerkster/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rayx/domains/projectzone.frih.net/public_html/nyerkster/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in

The file can't upload on the server. . .
What should be the problem?
Bondings
I think you need to change the permissions of that folder to something like 777.
rayx
Can you tell me how !
cavey
Search your ftp client manual for chmod.

It also might work just right-click the folder and chose something like chmod or permissions or similar. If you cannot input numbers, just select all there is of write/read/execute.
hunnyhiteshseth
rayx wrote:
Can you tell me how !

Login to DirectAdmin, go to File Manager , then your avatar directory, select it, near the end of page type 777 where 755 is written & click change permission.