FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Just random thoughts....

Jaiye
not really looking for feedback or anything. I know I'm using the default theme, but it's been the best i've found so far and don't have time to design my own.

It's pretty much just my blog, and random thoughts throughout the day. I'm getting better at updating it also, so feel free to check it out.

http://www.jazzystudios.com
hobbkins
Quote:

I just fell asleep for a nap. I then woke up fully refreshed and I couldn’t remember what I had done in the past hour, but no time had gone by. at all. I’m not sure how to explain it.

a seriously stimulating story. I feel rejuvinated just by association.

I got a great kick out of the shaveeverywhere.com site, althought I've seen it before.

I, for one, believe in blogs and the ability for anyone to publish anything they want, even if it's about sticks of butter varying in size.
Jaiye
actually, if anybody has any links to decent WordPress templates, I wouldn't mind checking them out.

Things I like about the default:

Clear title /subheading
Full story per entry (no cutting it off halfway).
Simple yet complete navigation on the side.

What I would like to have:

maybe different colors/style
timestamp on the entries, not just date.
KMKM
your site looks simple but clear...
just a bit of animation here and there will add the crisp to it..
and blog about your day... just tell what happened . Make a bit big blogs.. and i am not sure of it but can u change the header on the top? if yes then ask one of those superb graphic designers in frihost to design you a great header... it will look really good.
and what do you plan to put on your website except blog i mean... the jazzystudios give a feeling of something rocking and original... are you going to post some of the stuff created by you? If yes then make a class home page and use a bit of flash and to navigate to ur blog and one for the stuff you going to put.

Kudos!
~KMKM
budazz
your layout is been use thousand times... try to customize it... pimp it... wordpress is a good blogging software... there are a lot of themes to choose also... even create one...
Jaiye
KMKM wrote:
your site looks simple but clear...
just a bit of animation here and there will add the crisp to it..
and blog about your day... just tell what happened . Make a bit big blogs.. and i am not sure of it but can u change the header on the top? if yes then ask one of those superb graphic designers in frihost to design you a great header... it will look really good.
and what do you plan to put on your website except blog i mean... the jazzystudios give a feeling of something rocking and original... are you going to post some of the stuff created by you? If yes then make a class home page and use a bit of flash and to navigate to ur blog and one for the stuff you going to put.

Kudos!
~KMKM

I hate flash with a passion unless it's actually used for short animation. Simple and minimalistic is the way I'm going. If I want to add more content later, I'll put up a link somewhere but no way I'll be using a flash menu.

Quote:
your layout is been use thousand times... try to customize it... pimp it... wordpress is a good blogging software... there are a lot of themes to choose also... even create one...

umm... did you even read my two posts in this topic? they were pretty simple and not to hard to understand. Take the 5 seconds and read before you respond.
Jaiye
well I think I like this theme I found.

It's all about the content anyways,
Jaiye
woohoo, just posted up my first video
Jaiye
for those interested, about 10 new posts since the last update here.
Jaiye
the drama continues.

i got angry today.
Tomppe
Nice colors
Jaiye
Tomppe wrote:
Nice colors

thanks, it wasn't easy finding something i liked.

and the posts are getting better and more developed all the time.