FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Plans for this Summer?

VCK9001
What are your plans for this Summer? The first week I'm going to Tunisia for a week-long holiday, where I will hopefully visit Kasserine Pass and have a lot of Shisha. Razz

Then, there'll be 4-5 weeks of nothing until I go to Leeds Festival for a day. Audioslave and Feeder aren't playing any more, but I'm looking forward to Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Eagles Of Death Metal and Franz Ferdinand.
CyanEyed
this summer i'm going to have a whole load of GCSE coursework to do but hopefully i can finish that and get down to some hacking lol. no, ive got a load of websites to design and a book to write
ncwdavid
Well I am going nowhere this summer but in October I am going to Santa Monica, Los Angeles, California for 2 weeks and then when I come back 3 weeks later I am going Skiing in Autria for a week. I love to go skiing it is so much fun. I only started it bout 4 years ago but i got the hang of it straight away. I have been to Andorra, Switzerland and I am going to Austria.

I have never been to america but I am realy looking forward to it. Santa Monica looks like a nice place and I am going to be staying near the beach. The first thing I am going to do is go to Six Flags Magic Mountain and go on all the roller Coasters. They look so cool and Of course I have to go to HollyWood and Universal Studios and see the house and the mother from "Psycho". Thats all!
shadeR
will anybody come to Croatia... it's my state... it's very beautiful.... you should come see it...
rightclickscott
I'm spending it with my girlfriend, and I'm going to take afew trips to other states and to Connecticon in less than a week.
hlavco
I'm staying home mostly. I go up to my grandma's every couple weeks for a few days each time. In August, I spend a whole week there and go to the horse races (c'mon big money!), and then in late August I have my first year at college. It's gonna be a short summer. Sad But any break is a good one!
alkady
I'm going to kick off my plans by Started a few hours of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advance Fighters and then work on a few personal plans which include launching a Web Hosting Service (No I'm just Joking). I'm hoping to launch my business this summer.
Mithrandir
There is a pretty awesome roadtrip in the works. To where, nobody knows but there will be one for sure. I already went to the lake for a week and have plans to go to the beach. I'm having a pretty rockin' summer!
Zug Zug
This summer I plan on working two jobs, and playing a lot of world of warcraft ^_^
roadruner
i won't be doing much Smile
just chilling probably Wink
on the beach Smile
Tatsumaru
Getting leaner, engage in a lot of outside activities, learn to play the guitar, work on and finish my website, play video games and listen to a lot of new cd's... and having fun with my girlfriend Smile
godam64
unfortunately i don't have summer in my country. i think summer (dry seasons) in my country is taking over 75% time in a year since indonesia only have 2 seasons and the rainy seasons only come in short period in my city. tropic season is so fun Very Happy
selim06
I will sleep!I will post to Frihost!
Actually I going to be on a vacation next week(beaches yeah!).So I won't post while 7 days anyway..I'm currently meeting my old friends and we enjoy time together this summer...And absolutely I will be playing games!
eastguild
- finish up volunteering.
- find a job.
- exerice and bikeride often.
- twice a week atleast goto one party.
- swimming and enjoying social life.
- get a date.
- last but not least, drop everything and take a vications.

so far my summer is going great. but not always acconding to plan.
what is your list for the summer?
[/list]
jeremoi
After having visited my uncle's family in Paris last summer, they are coming here to see Vancouver but after they leave I'm off to Mexico for a week.. I might catch some gigs in the city.
Becky
CyanEyed wrote:
this summer i'm going to have a whole load of GCSE coursework to do

I've got loads of GCSE coursework too, so i'll be doing that.
Not going on any holidays, because i never go on holiday. I'll probaly hang out with my mates alot, sleep, and go on the computer Cool
nothing really that interesting Laughing
Blaster
Well for the summer i got the beach next week and thats all I got so far. I live most of my life day by day.
HoboPelican
Kayaking, yardwork, backpack, new siding on the homestead, Outer Banks.
Fun and work
Laughing
Insanity
Get ready for college?
blackheart
VCK9001 wrote:
What are your plans for this Summer? The first week I'm going to Tunisia for a week-long holiday, where I will hopefully visit Kasserine Pass and have a lot of Shisha. Razz

Then, there'll be 4-5 weeks of nothing until I go to Leeds Festival for a day. Audioslave and Feeder aren't playing any more, but I'm looking forward to Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Eagles Of Death Metal and Franz Ferdinand.

Congratulations on not living downunder where mainly local bands play. I mean, CKY was a highlight, they were international. (greenday and slipknot came on some tour, but they don't count).

Anyway, this winter I went to thailand for three weeks (am currently in the airport lounge) and this summer I will be going to France on an "exchange". (Our school-year goes from Jan - Dec, rather than Jul - Jun, so I still have another six months of year 10)

(It's not that the Melbourne scene isn't quality, it just doesn't have the quanity)
Helios
Work and study. Study and work...
lors
We're taking the youngest to the zoo, and going to the lakes. Planning the oldest kid's wedding and getting the other ready for college.
Liu
I have an internship doing software engineer work. Very Happy
hsadmin
VCK9001 wrote:

Hmmm.. I live in Maine, and I'm goin to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.. Oh yaaa.. Vacation in a huge house on the beach.. Ocean lakes camping is they way to go..
kazikame
Depends whether I ever get the courage to ask a certain someone out. Cool

In the likely event that I don't, I'll probably just end up on the computer going on forums all day in the summer.

Plus I'm going on holiday to Dorset with my family for a week. That's going to suck Sad
nilsmo
I'll be going to Sweden a couple hours from now.
Nuetral
Not doing to much.
All i really want to do is do some fishing and hunting thats pretty well all.
And just lay around doing nothing or working i guess.
themik
I wanna go in florida for me summer, It's me project. Smile
meet in rio
I'll be going to Holland for a week, searching (probably in vain) for a job and hopefully making my way down to London in September to see my schoolfriends before uni begins. This all depends on how far in debt I want to be when I start university. I think the answer is "very".
Kaisonic
My plans for the summer....hm...NOTHING! W00T! I just graduated high school in May and have done absolutely nothing since. Well, I mean I have done stuff, just nothing of any significance whatsoever. I probably should've gotten summer job before I start college in August, but meh.....didn't feel like it. So I've still got more than 4 weeks of nothingness! W00t!
jongoldsz
I'm going to work in a summer camp.
mying
go for travel japan... korea.. but I din't have any money.. so i need have partime job at this summer :p
38club
i am planning go for travel....
m00tmuffin
Going to Belize in mid-August for about ten days...show and ride some horses, read...play video games, do lots of computer stuff and relax, relax, relax. Very Happy
Jaiye
my plans are simple and going well

- Work
- get laid .all. the time
- sleep
- eat
Huiue
Go home ,and have a good rest.
because in the university, i feel very tired.
Jayfarer
Going to San Diego at the end of the month, and a couple of concerts (Manu Chao & Broken Social Scene) in August. Nothing else is concrete. I have a long summer.