FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

r/c cars

craig_t
Hi, does anyone on this forum like remote control cars? Electric,nitro or petrol?

i have a HPI Savage X and a HPI Nitro Rush

i enjoy using my cars, its fun... i like a good bash, just made a little ramp today Very Happy Very Happy

so does anyone else like this or into it? used to like it?
Balthamos
All I had were the old ones that took about 16 AA batteries Very Happy. I now have a German electric boat that skims the water pretty good. Had to put the electronics into it though, like the little servos and whatnot. Not too bad; was fun.

~Balthamos
TSpiralP
well i used to play with bitcharG mini RC cars and try to tune them up with bigger motors... pretty funny stuff
Motoracer380
i am buying a petro 4x4 truck....last one was horrible even had plastic gearing...gonna get metal gearing this time.
josheppaul
craig_t wrote:
Hi, does anyone on this forum like remote control cars? Electric,nitro or petrol?

i have a HPI Savage X and a HPI Nitro Rush

i enjoy using my cars, its fun... i like a good bash, just made a little ramp today Very Happy Very Happy

so does anyone else like this or into it? used to like it?

I really like remote control car and I am looking for a good remote control car. So would you tell me how can I get these kind of car? Would you sell RC stuffs? My cousin was also very interested in it, so want to buy some cars for him.
ZapMon
Yes , i play with a remote controll spy tank sometimes.

i like the fact i can drive it around my whole house
by using the camera and navigating it around objects.

sometimes i would drive it on hard cement and rocks
and dirt to test its speed and durability.
Skiing_Is_Euphoria
RC Cars have always been a great source of entertainment for me. When I was very young I received and rc car known as the "crashback" because you could literally drive the car into walls, watch the body crumble and deform like a real car, and then miraculously spring back to its full length. As I got older I felt the need for speed, advancing to an rc car with a stronger motor. This porsche was bright red and fast! After the porsche got boring I got a bright green monster truck. The monster truck was a 4x4 and could handle offroading like a demon. I think I saved all of these RC cars. I think I might dig them out and see if they still work. Thanks for the idea haha! Razz
Raandyy
I drift with an rc car its a honda has a mini nitro button too its really cool! i love it
nigam
i kept some remote control cars for many years and when my son is in teenage life....i will gave it to him....whether he will play it or he will keep it just like me:)
Mr_Howl
I used to have some Micro R/C cars (Bit Char-G et al.) that were a good bit of fun. We would make tracks out of random stuff around the house.

Lately I've been thinking of a building an R/C quadcopter. Those look fun, especially if you stick a camera on there.
honken
Hi.

as one other here replyed, i also do RC Drifting.
Running with a ARD 08 Gold limited edition, with a Nissan Skyline R31 body (Gun-black coloured).
Very fun hobby, and here in Thailand there are many tracks to go to and practice and also competitions to enter, even more competitions if needed in Malaysia Smile

/honken