FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SOPRANOS

WeAlreadyHaveACult
The sopranos are to live by. anyone else think this or know someone who does? i am required to watch the sopranos and there are only eight count them eight episodes left in this next last season that starts in january and somehow this television show informs people know and love more than other ones give it a try edie falco will melt your heart
Bernard
WeAlreadyHaveACult wrote:
The sopranos are to live by. anyone else think this or know someone who does? i am required to watch the sopranos and there are only eight count them eight episodes left in this next last season that starts in january and somehow this television show informs people know and love more than other ones give it a try edie falco will melt your heart
I hate, in fact I'd love the series if at each episode I could bash hard the head of the hero. Twisted Evil
jeffsolodky
I just got all 5 seasons on DVD! I watched the 5th one and have fallen in love with the Sopranos again. I wish they would kill one person every episode. That would be awesome.