FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The New York Times

S3nd K3ys
It appears the NYT Scooped the American Revolution...

Seriously,
Would the Times
do this to Barbra Striesand?

This weekend the NYT published a story detailing the locations of Cheny and Rumsfeld's summer home, how to get there and photos of the secrtet security cameras.

Where is the public's "need to know" in all of this.

To me it looks like retaliation for the heat they've been getting for all the CIA leaks they've been printing.

I'll say one thing for Bill Clinton. He knew how to deal with scumbags like this. If the NYT was doing this to Clinton, the IRS and FBI would be crawling through this reporter's life like maggots on a corpse.

Next week he'll be printing the Secret Service details patrol schedule.
cbf-cma
1) The public needs to know if crooks like Cheney or Rumsfeld are in their neighborhood.

2) It was a Washington Post reporter that printed the leak to begin with not the NYT.

3) Bush would have a much easier time investigating the NYT now with his wiretapping powers, a lackey legislative branch, and the ever handy "national security" excuse.
HoboPelican
<yawn> What's your point? Oh, yeah. I forgot. Stir the pot and sit back and laugh. Boring. At least this time you typed a few sentences. Laughing Laughing Laughing
lyndonray
So i suppose the NY Times is the evil empire in the world of media. I don't know why you conservatives don't just let it go. Or is because the Washington Times and your ever-beloved Weekly Standard don't have as much readership as the NYT? What's the real issue here? Get over it!!
S3nd K3ys
lyndonray wrote:
So i suppose the NY Times is the evil empire in the world of media. I don't know why you conservatives don't just let it go. Or is because the Washington Times and your ever-beloved Weekly Standard don't have as much readership as the NYT? What's the real issue here? Get over it!!

I am all for it (giving out governmental information), when it's not classified war-time information which will definately do more harm to AMERICA than it would to AMERICA's ENEMIES.

That's just retarded to do it once... but to do it TWICE just becuase you don't like the administration? It's pathetic.

Imagine if Japan knew we had the codes to their enigma machines...

It's not rocket science.
simp
The NYT was entirely correct and appropriate in revealing the obscene, disgusting prying into private financial affairs of anyone, by the pig/scum/nazi US government. Your finances are none of their god damn business.

And it's great to hear about NYT revealing information about The Dick and Dr. Frankenstein. Now maybe they will get a liitle humility as they get a taste of what it's like to be on the receiving end of snooping for a change.

Btw, S3nd K3ys, this is not wartime. The US in not at war. A war is a military conflict between nations, not a mob of huge adults gang-raping a littlel child, which is jsut what the USA is orchestrating right now in the Middle East.
S3nd K3ys
simp wrote:
The NYT was entirely correct and appropriate in revealing the obscene, disgusting prying into private financial affairs of anyone, by the pig/scum/nazi US government. Your finances are none of their god damn business.

And it's great to hear about NYT revealing information about The Dick and Dr. Frankenstein. Now maybe they will get a liitle humility as they get a taste of what it's like to be on the receiving end of snooping for a change.

Btw, S3nd K3ys, this is not wartime. The US in not at war. A war is a military conflict between nations, not a mob of huge adults gang-raping a littlel child, which is jsut what the USA is orchestrating right now in the Middle East.

LMAO!

It's nice to know that our efforts are succeeding against people like you. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Do you honestly think the USA is going to sit back while some pond scum coward and his band of un-educated barbarian mental misfits hide behind women and children while blowing up schools, churches and shopping centers with bombs strapped to your ass because you're too chicken shit and weak to come out and fight face to face?

No way, little man. Especially when you attack us here. Or try, as the recent case has been. Laughing What your buddies did on 9/11 only served to wake US up. The economic impact, as you've seen, is negligable at best. But you managed to really piss some folks off. And if your buddies succeed again, it will only get worse for you. (Wanna see the other half of US get mad? Another 9/11 should do it.)

George Bush is Kicking Ass!

tidruG
-locked-
(This thread has NOT been locked because a member called another member an Islamic terrorist)
Rolling Eyes