FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

tintin comics..!!

ayushhsr
tintin...WOW !!! thatz the first impulse on hearing that...have read few his adventures along with his pet snoopy...
has anyone read any tintin comics...do share ur views!!1
GProject
ayushhsr wrote:
tintin...WOW !!! thatz the first impulse on hearing that...have read few his adventures along with his pet snoopy...

I hope you mean "his pet Snowy" - Snoopy is the Peanuts dog!

And yes, I used to read the TinTin stories when I was a kid. I also thought the animated Tv series was pretty good too. Somewhere in my house we still have a cassette of TinTin stories which were broadcast on the radio.
jipmerite
Yeah Tintin is great. If I had a son I'd definitely buy the whole collection for him.

I loved the Thompson Twins. They were hillarious.
Mysterious Euphony
Tintin was - and is - definitely one of my favourite comics. One of the few that I can read through in its entirety without getting bored or noticing cliche influences or predictable moments.

My favourite one was probably the one where he went to the moon with Professor Calculus and that pirate whose name I've momentarily forgotten Rolling Eyes ...
jipmerite
Captain Haddock, was it?

I love it when he goes into his curses...Billions of Blue Blistering Barnacles.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
sudipbanerjee
Tintin is my favourite. I like all the characters: Captain Haddock, Professor Calculus, Johnson and Ronson, Biyanka Castafior.
tazone
in dutch his name is "kuifje" which would mean "duck tail"
because of his hair