FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

trpical fish and coin collection

newo
I have a coin collection of about 50 coins from several countries all over the world. Alot are also very old english coins, one from 1600s.

I have two fish tanks with 20 fish in each. One is full of goldfish which are not tropical fish. The other has 6 golden barbs, 2 siver tipped tetras and the rest are guppies.

I love male guppies because they are so colourful. the dammed things keep having babies.

Just thought I would let you know!
jipmerite
Yeah male guppies really are nice. I like that they are very active as well. Some fish move too slowly. But guppies really know how to reproduce.... Laughing

I love having an aquarium. Right now my situation does not allow me but as soon as I get a chance, i intend to.
curnow
well guppies have to reproduce like that because 1. they dont exactly have the"longest" life span 2. they are yet to invent fish condoms. anyway everyone loves guppies so whynot breed like rabbits. my favourite fish however are SAE's
Vanquish
If you don't want them to breed, get all males, but make sure you get 5 of them to spread out the agression, unless you have a really big tank with lots of hiding places, you won't need to. Just for anyone who is wondering, SAE means Siamese Algae Eater.

Neal
Motoracer380
ive got a few gold coins in my collection...my grandfather is the big coin collecter..like 100 indian head dimes
jipmerite
How to breed a Fighting Fish? Please help...
triggerhappy
i like guppies to but i never had one before i wonder what they would be like Smile
Vanquish
Jip, I wouldnt recommend it for a begginer as its quite hard especially if you dont know what your doing, heres something for you to check out though, register at this place and keep posting on the betta forums, youll learn alot!
www.fishforums.net
Neal
Troutfishing
I have a few world coins , would you have any from new zealand .
I have an amount from england and a assortment from around the world.
i could do a list for you if ther are any that you require.
pherhaps a trade ?
gary