FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How To Hypnotize Someone

heady233
A few days ago I found something on the internet, converted it to word, fixed alot of spelling, and finished it up. If you want to know how to hypnotize someone, read on.

Quote:
The subject must *agree* to be hypnotized, and believe, if not that they *will* be hypnotized, but that the possibility exists. Its nearly impossible to hypnotize someone who's willing but CONVINCED it won't work.

Find a focal object. It can be a pendulum, watch, and necklace, whatever. I myself prefer not to use swingy things on a chain, that's harder to regulate and more stress on the arm. I almost always use a ring of mine, of late one set with a deep blue moonstone. I move it from its normal finger, clear all other rings form that hand, and set the ring *not* at the base, but on the middle joint of my "pointer" or first finger. Make sure your object is something that is visually captivating.

Your goal here is to either captivate, or shut down all the senses so the mind can wander freely. You want to focus all the attention into two senses: sight and hearing. By having the person sit still, you remove touch. There should be no taste or smell stimulation (unless you choose to burn incense. I never do.)

Have the person focus their vision, not on, but almost beyond the target object. And have them pay attention to NO noise save your voice. This is the most important thing of all.

Talk to them. It doesn't really matter what you say. Talk in a soothing monotone, an 'it is safe, let go relax' voice. Tell them to relax, over and over. Tell them repeatedly to focus on nothing but the (I say from now on for simplicity) ring, and listen only to their voice. Constantly remind them of these things. Keep talking to them, soothingly. Its almost the same manner as one uses to coax a cat out from behind a couch or a stray dog from under the porch. Never stop talking in a soothing manner, and remind them of their objectives.

Slowly move your finger back and forth, (or swing the pendulum). Do not move it much beyond the sides of their head. If you move it too far and it exits their field of vision they will turn their head to follow. You do not want this; you want *only* their eyes to move.

Merely move your finger back and forth, and talk to them. Gradually tell them their eyes are heavy and it's alright if they want to close them. That they can close their eyes, and you recommend they do. Intersperse these reminders throughout your constant talking.

The process actually takes less time than it probably does to read this; about five minutes max is average, two or three is standard. The longest it's ever taken me is ten minutes, and I once had someone under in about 30 seconds.

To make sure they are hypnotized fully, keep talking for ten, 15 seconds after the eyes fall shut. Then ask them "can you open your eyes" and ask them do. If they can, keep talking and moving the finger. If not, they are fully in trace state.

What you do from here is entirely up to you. I would recommend of course applying basic moralities to this. it is very difficult to get someone to go against something they fundamentally believe in trance, but it is fairly easy for them to do something that will humiliate them later, whether it be reveal personal information or just act like a fool (as stage hypnotists so often have victims do.) I usually only use hypnosis for healing when the person is not otherwise receptive, although sometimes I have done it as merely an experimentation of the process too, or with *full* consent as amusement at small parties.

If you have a request of a person, or if you want to implant a subliminal suggestion that will remain upon awakening, you do this now. To request an action, simply tell them what to do.

They will get up, move around, eyes still closed. (Yes, charlatans and stage performers make it look more melodramatic and "wake them up" and back to sleep and everything. this is a different technique that relies more on distraction than anything else). But a normal target will perform actions that can easily be done with eyes closed, although moving slowly as in a dream state is common.

I do not recommend implanted ideas be left, except if requested: such as help on quitting smoking or losing weight or the like. Improperly left 'jokes' or whatever can be dangerous. But if you must leave a tracer, simply tell them, several times, in the same gentle monotone, that upon awakening they will react X way to Y situation. i.e. "when you have a craving to smoke, you will remember how bad it is for you. You will remember you want to quit. You will remember your lungs are at risk as your doctor told you. You will remember you do have willpower and can simply decide not to smoke". Tell them these things. And tell them again they will *remember* these feelings upon awakening. (If a person is not told to remember, specifically, all memories of the trance state are erased upon awakening.)

To awaken the person, there are many ways. I, however, always tell them, at the beginning, that when I say a certain word (one I *know* I will not say normally), that they will slowly begin to leave the trance state and awaken, as slowly as they went in. a lot of people prefer the clap or snap, but this sudden noise often times startles people out of the trance faster than is healthy for their brains. A gradual easing out is much safer.

[mod-edit]Hacking coca cola machines is still illegal[/mod-edit]
Tatsumaru
The hypnosis technique seems pretty cool, I'm gonna try that Very Happy

I don't like cola so no use for me hacking the machine haha.
coolclay
WOW that coke machine hack is pretty efing cool. I'll have to try that sometime. Thanks for the awesome post.
Commando_Sondre
Hey, I'm gonna try the hypnotize at someone. I hope it works Smile
7gts-scout
i dono about hypnotize someone..but i read a book once about hypnotizing ppl...

u need ur partner to be corperative and willing to give it a try. And ur partner muz be in relax position...(let him sit on a comfy chair)... then try get a pendulum or anything the let it swing to left to right and left to right..

do it till ur partner is fully hypnotized(to make it work..ur partner's mind muz be empty). When ur partner hypnotized, he is in sleeping condition but very aware of his surroundings... At this time...ur partner will do wat you say.
ncwdavid
Did you ever here of Derren Brown? He is considered the best person in the world at hypnotism and mentalism. He can easily read minds and hypnotize people.

If you want to freak people out click here to download "Welcome To Derren Brown Extreme Mentalism"for free which will teach you the simple secrets behind how to hypnotize and do the worlds best mentalism effects and learn from the best. This ebook has alot of effects learn a few if you can and you could be the heart beat of the party. I hope it helps.

Please post replies about the ebook and tell me which ones you have learned. Thank You! [/url]
hlavco
Hmm. I believe in hypnotism, but I'm one of those people who doesn't think it would work on them. I tend to lose focus and have my mind wander, so I'd probably have trouble paying attention to a ring going back and forth. I don't really lose much touch with my senses, so I don't think I'd drift into a trance. But hey, you never know.

And just in case, I don't think I'd volunteer. Wink
Zug Zug
I'll try it out....maybe get the hubby to clean up around the house...do the dishes...and COOK!!! XD
SumPersonGuy
Pff...I found out how to hack coke machines a looooong time ago. That's a pretty cool thing though. I'm gonna try that on my brother.
Srs2388
try it on a goldfish!
haha
kidding
i've heard alot about it i woudn't mess with something like that
my luck they woudn't wake up and i would be arrested for murder.
OutlawSpirit
crazy post... hahaha

i guess the cola machine is the "four number" code... thats old and doesnt work anyway... its pointless

Cool
saiyeek
I don't believe this.
area547
yeah hyptonitizing is legit.
I've been experimenting aroudn with it for a couple of months, and have gotten pretty good at it.
Get a copy of the anarchists cookbook, and read their article on it. Its really good.
cheh
but isn't it dangerous to mess around with that? i thought it's something you should do only if u're a pro, coz something may go wrong and you can do some damage u won't be able to correct.

actually i heard this story when i was a kid about 'magician' from the place where i live. he was an alcoholic and once he performed hypnosis on someone while he was drunk and then he couldn't wake him up. they had to take him to the doctor and he couldn't do anything aswell Razz
i don't know how the story ended, but it was all pretty ****** up! Very Happy
snowboardalliance
Wow, I'm temped to try that. Can it really be dangerous? I mean are these crazy stories or is there some scientific fact behind it, like what is going on in the person's mind.
AdamantMonk
Yeah I've hypnotised people lots a few years back, I'm kinda rusty at it now. I did it a different way (the anarchist cookbook way) where no external means like a pendulum or watch is necessary. Just a calm setting and a bed or couch the person can lay on.

Once I got to hypnotise the guy who taught me, made him be like a cheerleader... and he started coming on to my other friend... then later the dude he was coming onto's brother busted in and scared the crap outta him. he let out a girly scream and passed out. I was like "Moe, wake up... *snap* MOE, WAKE UP" then the guy that busted in was like *knee punch*.

Good times...

The most recent time I got this guy I asked him what he did in ROTC while he was laying on the bed and he went at ease and tried to about face on the bed. Then I got him as a Leopard or Bobcat or some large cat and he just started prowling around and attacked this chick.

Then I got him as a Squirrel and he locked himself in the bathroom. I heard a bunch of stuff clanging around so I said "better wake him up".
So when I did he started laughing and we got in, He was crouched above the sink getting into the medicine cabinet. It was AWESOME!

Yeah I reccomend hypnotism to anyone with alot of free time and cool friends and a very boring house.

BUT, some people can't be hypnotized (or can, but won't do stuff like be a cheerleader or maid robot) Me personally I have been made a Turtle... and a Chipmunk.. I think a leaf too.

It is awesomely zen and you just want to stay under but people will get bored and wake you up after a while. It's really awesome though you're totally like out of it (I don't know why I can remember others can't) all that's preset when you're hypnotized is your mind (not even your body... it goes all numb and you start to feel like you're floating into the sky) and the persons voice.

You're like in a Dreamscape too, it's like your power of imagination in it's purest form. Like the most lucid dream you've ever had.

Cool stuff to ask people is like in order "What is your name? Who is [name here]? No, who is [name here] really? What does [blankety blank] do?" you'll get cool answers like "I Heal" or trippy stuff.
SHPendulum
I have been practiced various methods of self-hypnosis and meditation for a long time and at some point I decided to create my own application for myself and everyone. Self-Hypnosis Pendulum is a result of this intention, it combines captivating pendulum and high quality graphic background video. It helps to enter into a state of altered consciousness to explore the possibilities of your own subconscious mind. I need any feedback to improve my application.
Available for free!
iTunes (IOS): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/self-hypnosis-pendulum-free/id727355781?ls=1&mt=8
GooglePlay (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.YuryKosyakov.SHPendulumFree
Official Site: http://self-hypnosis-pendulum.com/
deanhills
heady233 wrote:
A few days ago I found something on the internet, converted it to word, fixed alot of spelling, and finished it up. If you want to know how to hypnotize someone, read on.

Quote:
The subject must *agree* to be hypnotized, and believe, if not that they *will* be hypnotized, but that the possibility exists. Its nearly impossible to hypnotize someone who's willing but CONVINCED it won't work.

Find a focal object. It can be a pendulum, watch, and necklace, whatever. I myself prefer not to use swingy things on a chain, that's harder to regulate and more stress on the arm. I almost always use a ring of mine, of late one set with a deep blue moonstone. I move it from its normal finger, clear all other rings form that hand, and set the ring *not* at the base, but on the middle joint of my "pointer" or first finger. Make sure your object is something that is visually captivating.

Your goal here is to either captivate, or shut down all the senses so the mind can wander freely. You want to focus all the attention into two senses: sight and hearing. By having the person sit still, you remove touch. There should be no taste or smell stimulation (unless you choose to burn incense. I never do.)

Have the person focus their vision, not on, but almost beyond the target object. And have them pay attention to NO noise save your voice. This is the most important thing of all.

Talk to them. It doesn't really matter what you say. Talk in a soothing monotone, an 'it is safe, let go relax' voice. Tell them to relax, over and over. Tell them repeatedly to focus on nothing but the (I say from now on for simplicity) ring, and listen only to their voice. Constantly remind them of these things. Keep talking to them, soothingly. Its almost the same manner as one uses to coax a cat out from behind a couch or a stray dog from under the porch. Never stop talking in a soothing manner, and remind them of their objectives.

Slowly move your finger back and forth, (or swing the pendulum). Do not move it much beyond the sides of their head. If you move it too far and it exits their field of vision they will turn their head to follow. You do not want this; you want *only* their eyes to move.

Merely move your finger back and forth, and talk to them. Gradually tell them their eyes are heavy and it's alright if they want to close them. That they can close their eyes, and you recommend they do. Intersperse these reminders throughout your constant talking.

The process actually takes less time than it probably does to read this; about five minutes max is average, two or three is standard. The longest it's ever taken me is ten minutes, and I once had someone under in about 30 seconds.

To make sure they are hypnotized fully, keep talking for ten, 15 seconds after the eyes fall shut. Then ask them "can you open your eyes" and ask them do. If they can, keep talking and moving the finger. If not, they are fully in trace state.

What you do from here is entirely up to you. I would recommend of course applying basic moralities to this. it is very difficult to get someone to go against something they fundamentally believe in trance, but it is fairly easy for them to do something that will humiliate them later, whether it be reveal personal information or just act like a fool (as stage hypnotists so often have victims do.) I usually only use hypnosis for healing when the person is not otherwise receptive, although sometimes I have done it as merely an experimentation of the process too, or with *full* consent as amusement at small parties.

If you have a request of a person, or if you want to implant a subliminal suggestion that will remain upon awakening, you do this now. To request an action, simply tell them what to do.

They will get up, move around, eyes still closed. (Yes, charlatans and stage performers make it look more melodramatic and "wake them up" and back to sleep and everything. this is a different technique that relies more on distraction than anything else). But a normal target will perform actions that can easily be done with eyes closed, although moving slowly as in a dream state is common.

I do not recommend implanted ideas be left, except if requested: such as help on quitting smoking or losing weight or the like. Improperly left 'jokes' or whatever can be dangerous. But if you must leave a tracer, simply tell them, several times, in the same gentle monotone, that upon awakening they will react X way to Y situation. i.e. "when you have a craving to smoke, you will remember how bad it is for you. You will remember you want to quit. You will remember your lungs are at risk as your doctor told you. You will remember you do have willpower and can simply decide not to smoke". Tell them these things. And tell them again they will *remember* these feelings upon awakening. (If a person is not told to remember, specifically, all memories of the trance state are erased upon awakening.)

To awaken the person, there are many ways. I, however, always tell them, at the beginning, that when I say a certain word (one I *know* I will not say normally), that they will slowly begin to leave the trance state and awaken, as slowly as they went in. a lot of people prefer the clap or snap, but this sudden noise often times startles people out of the trance faster than is healthy for their brains. A gradual easing out is much safer.

[mod-edit]Hacking coca cola machines is still illegal[/mod-edit]
At least this thread was worth taking out of moth balls. Just put a smile on my face. Wonder where Heady is hiding out these days! Very Happy
Mrs_Robota
only works in weak brains