FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SQL error on my site

amusic
I'm having SQL error on my site http://amusic.uni.cc .

SQL Error : 1030 Got error 28 from table handler

I think it's not my problem since I didn't make any changes and it just be like this suddenly. Can somebody help me about this problem? Confused
briancoit
same problem Sad

and in phpmyadmin, #1016 - Can't open file: 'bb_posts_text.MYI'. (errno: 144)

as it stands, i cant access any posts on my website, or any news entries, or any kind of post data Sad

help Sad
zamolxes
My posts won't show up in my wordpress blog - initially I could click on a month and they would show up by month, but not as "show last posts", and worpress sais it's a mysql issue, sometimes solved by running a repair table. so I went into mysql and did that, and now I can't even see my posts by months. I did a backup, and also I can see my posts in phpmyadmin, but worpress can't se them for some reason, it keeps giving me the same error;

WordPress database error: [Got error 28 from table handler]
SELECT * FROM wp_posts WHERE 1=1 AND (post_status = "publish" OR post_author = 1 AND post_status != 'draft' AND post_status != 'static') AND post_status != "attachment" GROUP BY wp_posts.ID ORDER BY post_date DESC LIMIT 0, 15

This error only shows up under posts. My pages and comment, everything else is fine. And again, it used to show up only for 'last posts', but now it shows up on any of the months I click on. I did some searching but couldn't find anything. I'm hosted on server 2, is there a problem with the server?
Please help me! Thank you.
Bondings
The temporary directory on the server was full due to some website storing files there and script kiddies trying to upload hacking scripts. (not working, but it's still taking space)

Anyway, I cleaned it now and the error shouldn't be appearing anymore. If it does, please post it here.
briancoit
still got the problem...

seems part of my database is actually missing as a result Sad
briancoit
sorry, it is fixed!

just needed to repair a few tables and we're up and running again Smile thanks!
zamolxes
thanks man, it's all working now.