FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Foo Fighters

megrim
Any Foo Fighters fans here? Really like to meet some. Give me a buzz ok.
Ratman2050
Yeah theyre ok but I took my transition to Rap a while ago
GProject
Ratman2050 wrote:

That's a shame.

I wasa big FF fan in the past, the highlight of which was seeing them headline Leeds festival a few years ago. I got to see Face to Face, Muse & Foo Fighters all in one evening - it was amazing!
VCK9001
Seen them four times: Oxegen, Leeds Festival, MEN Arena and LCCC Gorund. Never once failed to impress me.
djsamsung
yeah! i'm a fan of FF, listen to all their music. Big fan but they're not on the top of my list though. LOL

Cool
shadeR
they have a special sound, they have original sound.. i like them but i'm not crazy about them...
idola
megrim wrote:
Any Foo Fighters fans here? Really like to meet some. Give me a buzz ok.
me Laughing
Srs2388
they arn't my favorite
but i do like them
Thatguy
I like them, though I'm not feeling about 80% of the acoustic cd from "In Your Honor"
Larsza
Foo Fighters rock! But I must say, I liked the earlier releases more than the newer material. Any other bands in the same genre that you would recommend?

Lars
Slicey
Ah, they're all right. When I do listen to them, I'm usually stoned.
anxiety1
yeh there cool. i never really liked them but i saw them at hyde park recnetly and they were really quite good!

i prefer the older albums i must admit
Thatguy
Larsza wrote:
Foo Fighters rock! But I must say, I liked the earlier releases more than the newer material. Any other bands in the same genre that you would recommend?

Lars

For the same sound as some of their older stuff, try Soundgarden. I don't know if you've heard of them, but Bleach has some stuff that has the same vibe. They are technically Christian rock, but you would never be able to tell. I'm not even Christian, but I won't get into that. Music is music to me.
sumangurung
I am not a really great fan of foo fighters, but i think they rock. They have found a tune or style that they can call their own and they have got talented guys in there. I love some of their compositions.
Bosleee
yeah im a foo fighters fan dave grohl is a legend, a god, a very talented man. ive seen them at leeds festival and they was awesome. the crowd sang along to all the songs which made it even better the stage was packed for their set and the lighting effects aswell.

the bit ill always remember which he does at most of his gigs now is when dave grohl himself got on the drums just like he played for nirvana and he certainly aint lost the gift.

song writer, singer, guitar player and drummer. What A God
rpgmaker
I dont really like there music because it sounds horrible. They had one good song and that was it all the rest were horrible.
ddukki
Foo Fighters had one of the best albums out there with The Colour and the Shape, but since then, I haven't really heard anything good about them. I'm glad that Grohl is in Tenacious D, though (as a stand-in drummer).
djsamsung
ddukki wrote:
Foo Fighters had one of the best albums out there with The Colour and the Shape, but since then, I haven't really heard anything good about them. I'm glad that Grohl is in Tenacious D, though (as a stand-in drummer).

Tenacious D? cool...

i heard that Foo Fighters planning or is touring with Angels and Airwaves, two of the best bands..... Cool
anxiety1
o no there not touring with angels and airwaves are they?

i like angels and airwaves album its great!

but i saw them at hyde park with them and they were really bad. Tom Delongue needs to sort out that ego problem of his!
djsamsung
anxiety1 wrote:
o no there not touring with angels and airwaves are they?

i like angels and airwaves album its great!

but i saw them at hyde park with them and they were really bad. Tom Delongue needs to sort out that ego problem of his!

hahaha....yeah he sucks live, and Foo Fighters live gigs are the best among all bands i've known of(especially when they performed Best of You, it's a very difficult song). But i saw angels and airwaves latest gig in france on a site lately and they seem to improve a lot.
GProject
It's well worth checking out the angels & airwaves website for more info on them: http://www.angelsandairwaves.com/. It certainly sounds like an interesting album they've done, I think I'll have to check it out.
jmudreamscape
Foo Fighters...well, I loved their second album. Since then, their albums have included some songs I liked, but mostly songs I don't. Kind of like Peral Jam that way.
truth16
Ratman2050 wrote:

im so sorry to hear that...

foo fighters are an awesome band, no one but dave grohl could go from drums to guitar haha Very Happy
angelussum
lol, they used to play foo fighters at my work at all the time. then i got hooked. my favorite song by them would have to be the time after time acoustics version.