FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mention your favourite actor/actress.

arungs
Who do you think is the best actor/actress of Indian Film ? You can make your choice. Please mention why you like him/her the most.
Mr. McCoy
Bruce willis - Because of his funny replys in the Die hard movies, and because he's allways a badass.

Samuel L. Jackson - Well, its the same storry with Samuel as Bruce willis. He's allways a badass cop who everybody thinks he's dirty, so he have to clean his name. I love his movies like "Shaft, "the Man" and "the negotiator"

Ewan McGregor, I first got to know him in the movie "Trainspotting" and he played awesome, so I saw the "Eye of the beholder" and then came the Star wars 1-2 and 3. I love that scottish accent of his.
But the best movie with him is "Big fish" or "The Island"
ItsWesley
My favourite actor and french person is Jean Reno.
He is like the best french actor ever, and he has played great roles in all of his movies.
It was a shame though that he turned down the offer of doing agent smith, as he would have been great doing it and it would have increased his fanbase.
filet
my favourite actor:none
my favourite actress: a lot , ok pick one: lindsay lohan.........
HoboPelican
Hmm, I didn't know those guys were from India Wink

I havent seen a lot of Bollywood so I am not an expert at all, but one indian actor I've seen and always enjoyed is Saeed Jaffrey. Some British TV shows and a few english flicks, but I'll always remember him as Billy Fish in "The Man Who Would Be King".