FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tag-A-Long To My Introduction Post

Svimmelhet

Hello, this is me! ...as if you couldn't tell by my avatar. XP
Svimmelhet
Well, ok. That code didn't work so well. :\
Helios
I fixed it.

Nice picture btw Smile
Svimmelhet
Thanks for fixing it! Very Happy
tidruG
Somehow, I've always felt that Black & White pictures look really nice compared to colour pictures (generally).

That's a nice picture of yours and you definitely are pretty. You look like you have light-coloured eyes... maybe you could post a picture of two of your eyes (in colour Wink) ?
Svimmelhet
I agree completely, which is why I usually save another black and white file of all my pictures, haha.

I do, they're green (minus a gold thing in my left eye). The picture that shows my eyes off is a horrible picture, so I'll just show you my eyes, haha.

puredazzle
nice eyes!

and btw.
I think its harder to make a good coloured pic, and you often use b/w to just make it easy for you. but that's just my opinion.
tidruG
Well I was right about your eyes then! You do have lovely eyes.

BTW, I just realized something. That black and white picture of yours somehow now reminds me of Amy Lee
Very Happy

@puredazzle, It may be easier soemtimes to take pictures in Black & white (note that this is not always the case, of course), but in a lot of cases, the black and white picture looks much more awesome than the colour version of the same.

EDIT: Cassandra, I really wonder why you aren't smiling in any of your photos... (Neither the avatar not the B/W one)... maybe a nice smile in your next photo? Smile
Svimmelhet
Thanks!

I think I'm going to have to agree with tidruG on the black and white v color pictures!

Amy Lee, eh? That's kind of cool. I had a friend that went to school with her back in the day.

As for the not smiling...I don't know? I think I just like pictures of me not smiling better.. Anyway, here's two of me smiling. See, it's goofy! XP Much better when I'm not, trust me on this. Embarassed

EDIT: Why won't those work? Think
Helios: you forgot to add an extension to the file name. Apparently, the extension for your pictures is .JPG
frozenhead
Wow! Your eyes' full of expression.

Welcome to FriHost btw. Wink
Svimmelhet
Thank you!
tidruG
Actually, you look really nice in the first picture (in which you're smiling).
No offense, but I think you've just got too much make-up on.
You're pretty... you don't need make up.