FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dream Interpretations

Winterborne
I have the weirdest dreams I've ever heard of, and now that I'm pregnant, they are 10 times more vivid. I know that they say weird dreams are a part of life for pregnant women, but I just can't believe that they don't have any meaning at all.

I was wondering if someone here was into interpreting dreams or knew of a really good site where I could actually ask someone via email or something for free to find out what my dreams mean. The huge lists don't work alot of the times as I don't seem to dream like normal people. I have people in my dream that I've never seen before, or I'm not even myself, I'm someone else.

Anyway, any help would be nice. ^^
pennymellow
I know a thing or two about dream interpretation, but firmly believe that only you can accurately interpret your dreams. Dreams are terribly fond of puns, of irony, and of personal jokes. After all, dreams are often the way our subconscious informs us of what's really going on in our heads.

When I desperately need to know what a dream means, I use Dream Moods Dream Bank. Perhaps that will help.
ColdFire
i too always look for meaning in my dreams. i have no problem determining whether im having a lucid dream or not & most times i can change the outcome of my dream to my liking Laughing ...

but what really puzzles me is when i dream about someone, a friend or a co-worker perhaps, & after a day or two i can always expect to hear from them somehow. what this means, i dont know.... Rolling Eyes