FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bullet for my Valentine

cyph33r
I have heard one of the songs from Bullet for my Valentine, but don't know much about them. Their song was pretty good and I mainly enjoy heavier music. Can anyone recommend this band ?
vexation
I'd definitely recommend Bullet for My Valentine if you're a fan of bands like As I Lay Dying, Trivium, From First to Last..etc. I'm only familiar with their new album("The Poison", I think...I have the album but I suck at remembering titles), so if they have older stuff, tell me please. They do sound cliche at times but overall they're a pretty awesome band.
zuk4u
"The Posion" is their only album, you can download 5 videos from their site (http://bulletformyvalentine1.com/website/html/media.php) maybe you will like them.
IceNinjaa
um the poison isn't their only album....last year they released hand of blood. i never heard them till "tears don't fall" was played on sirius but i like it. will listen to more for another opinion
Archetype
I'll listen to just about anything, and a friend of mine turned me onto them a little while ago. I heard 'Spit You Out', and I thought that was pretty good. inspired me to get their CD, which wasn't amazing, but just a good overall listen.

They did a good cover of '(Welcome Home) Sanitarium' on the Kerrang! Remastered CD.
djsamsung
i haven't listen to 'The Poison', but i like their singles and b-sides.

and yeah! they did a gud cover of 'Welcome Home (Sanitarium)'. This band is great, if u like the bands mentioned above....u'll like this.
darkeagle
Hand of blood

This song is playing on Need For Speed Most Wanted and I liked it.