FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

did you remember PAC-MAN

uslhoops
Hey! did you remember the awesome Pac-Man?

I just like that game...
linkman2004
I've never actually played the arcade version of Pac-Man, But I have played it on various other systems. The only real Pac-Man arcade game I played was Ms. Pac-Man. A laundromat in my town used to have it. Good times were spent there.
matttai
I never played the original but i do remember my school computers having a clone version called CD man lol
Nameless
I've played varios remakes of pac-man, some true to the original, some not, but I never really saw the appeal. I mean, it wasn't that great. In fact, it was kind of boring. I'm not exactly a fan of arcade games anyway, but I enjoyed most others more than pac-man.
ashen
I know this game. Pac Man is a very very old game. The first time I played this game is about 13 years ago... I played the old PC version. I've played Pac Man Adventure on PSX.
This game is so funny! Laughing
exarkun
PAC-MAN!? Does such a game really exists now? Well, it is, and I am still playing it. There is this game on my computer that is multiplayer-enabled and I can play it with my brother to see who gets the higher score.
Fenroy
Pac-Man is a classic! My dad used to have it on the old Atari 1600 computer. He had a strategy and everything. He could go seemingly forever without losing a single life. He's a Pac-Man god!
guissmo
My cousin plays the NES version thru an emulator. Razz
desertwind
PAC-MAN was one of my (and all my friends) favourite arcade game in our school time. Still it remains one of the favourite.
althalus
I'm wering this t-shirt right now. Very Happy

I played PacMan the first time over at my cousin's place, some 14-16 years ago, where he had one of these babies or at least one looking almost like it. Fun fun! Very Happy

PacMan is one of my favourite oldies. Smile
sgwreviews
Jeah, I remember that game. It was one of the first games I ever played. I even think I still have the game on an audio casette. Boy, who would ever have thought we would use 200 GB harddrives in the future, lol.
HDirtwater
althalus wrote:

I played PacMan the first time over at my cousin's place, some 14-16 years ago, where he had one of these babies or at least one looking almost like it. Fun fun! Very Happy

I had that game as well.

The PacMan adventure game for playstation(1) was one of my favorites back in my Playstation days.

I actually had a table version of Ms. PacMan in my apartment in college. We would rig it to play free until we had people over. Then we set it up to take only quarters (or as we called it, beer money).
gr3gg3r
I've played the old arcade pacman, the one on SNES, even the ones on other systems and computer. I've just never been that big of a fan. I mean you just go around and eat the dots while avoiding ghosts. I don't know, I get bored really easy when it comes to pacman.

Granted it is a classic, but I still cannot see the high replay value in this game. I don't know why they keep remaking it for newer systems that come out and put it in a "gaming pack." I just find it repetitive.
Traveller
uslhoops wrote:
Hey! did you remember the awesome Pac-Man?

Pac-Man, nothin'! I remember Pong! LOL!
photon
how can anyone forget pac-man!! the best arcade game ever! it was the game that started off the gaming revolution.. right from arcade, consoles, to pc... i still play pac man once a week or so.
Motoracer380
yeah i love that game..i play it on the comp all the time
Nameless
gr3gg3r wrote:
I've played the old arcade pacman, the one on SNES, even the ones on other systems and computer. I've just never been that big of a fan. I mean you just go around and eat the dots while avoiding ghosts. I don't know, I get bored really easy when it comes to pacman.

Granted it is a classic, but I still cannot see the high replay value in this game. I don't know why they keep remaking it for newer systems that come out and put it in a "gaming pack." I just find it repetitive.

Amen to that. Here's a challenge: Can anybody actually explain WHY they find pac-man so enticing?
amusic
Pac Man. It was one of the best game last time. I used to play it all day long. But now not playing it anymore. Feel boring about the game. Wink
swsource
"Do you remember Pac Man" is a better way to phrase the title.

anyway, yes I remember it quite well. www.dosgames.com probably still has it. I play old arcade style games alot. Modern games have there limits. They are so story-based that they lose replay value to people like me who never forget a story >_<
rayx
Pacman the grandfather of video games. I played this game for the first time when I was 7 years old. It is really fun and exciting when I first played this game. Wink
zirkov
pacman is easy to play, and I play it when I have free time
MAXDAMAGE
I have played the pc version of pac man. I have always found that it got boaring after the first few miutes. Realy I can not see the appeal.
sale
i have played pac-man for many years ago, on my old pc, it was kinda fun, but today these games arent so popular thats bad.

Sale
TSpiralP
HELL EFF'N YEAH I DO!
Hojo
back in the days i was playing games on my super cool new sega genesis with 16 bit power i also played pac-man. i wasnt really good at it, never got past some levels but it was a lot of fun nevertheless
Cthulhuman
I ran across a video the other day, you should watch it's funny
http://www.youtube.com/v/wRUh67DQpso