FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Clan NDA HELP NEEDED FOR WEBSITE

Ratman2050
Hello, I recently created a website called Clan-Nda. I was looking for some people to join and moderate this forum who are experienced in DotA-Allstars which is a warcraft 3 TFT custom mod game. Also I need a person who can help create the website using PHPNUKE Administration preferences as I am unexperienced.

Deatails:::

Link:: Clan-Nda.Frih.Net
Admin:: Ratman2050
Config:: PhpNuke
Forum:: PhpBB
Once you wish to accept my request then I will give you the PhpNuke Admin Controls. Thanks
Dustin
You do realize that your asking someone to mod and design your site right...if someone had the intention of doing that then they may as well run the site themselfs.

You need to start the site and get your forum users to aid you in finishing it, not get other people to do everything
Ratman2050
Dustin wrote:
You do realize that your asking someone to mod and design your site right...if someone had the intention of doing that then they may as well run the site themselfs.

You need to start the site and get your forum users to aid you in finishing it, not get other people to do everything

Ok first off. I do realize that, Secondly no I am not asking them to run the site just to help. Is there somethign wrong with that?

Next I already started the forums, I made the posts, rules, stories, most of the things I did, I just need someone to help me make it better, like a better layout, explain somethings and thats it!
Read before you think, Dustin, As I clearly gave the website link, If you had a look at it you would know.