FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

which is good??

vaoger
i have seen so many image editor!!
well, which is good accually when tell all said that it is as easy as ABC or 123!!
1. adobe photoshop
2. Ulead photoshop
3. acdsee photoshop
and many more...

i personalli , i like to use tha adobe series of photoshp!
Why?
is the first image editing software that i know how to use....
and the only one!!
(giggle)
beside, it got many good function.. and is cool

which is good accually??
share your opion and why you choose it!!
uslhoops
I think Photoshop is the best when it comes with different photo manipulations. Ulead will be a good video editing ulead does good with video editings.
mtoni
Photoshop...
It is the professionalists standard..
almost every other program is copying photoshop..

but this may be a false verdict.. cuz i didnt use many other programs than this one
Ratman2050
Unrealisticly it is Photoshop. Why because of its popularity and ease of use. Ulead is an advanced system used for professionals in the studios and not meant for commercial puproses like ours. ACDSEE would be my second choice though because of its nice outwork on it.
anurag_bhd
If you ask a professional about the image editing software, his answer will be - "Photoshop is the de facto tool for image editing."
I also consider the Photoshop series to be the best and easiest to use software. But then, for home uses, it is far more expensive and the time trial lasts only 30 days. Sad
So, I switched over to 'The GIMP'(GNU Image Manupulation Program) which is the de facto tool in the Linux distros and generally comes bundled with most of the distros. It is too easy to use, if you have tried your hands on Photoshop prior to using it. It offers almost all the features as in Photoshop. And the most positive point, it is free of cost.
It also comes for Windows. You must definitely try it. Very Happy
exarkun
Are you trying to look for a free one? If you are, then try GIMP. I recommend it strongly. You can use it to start practicing before you change to photoshop, and it is just like changing from a beginnier level to a more advance level.
otiscom
I use Paint Shop Pro (now owned by Adobe).
I have used it for years through various itterations and find it the best.
bytebase
adobe photoshop.
my lovest, classic!

bytebae