FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

...Sabarimala Contraversy...

arunsinger
Do You Believe That Lord Sree Ayyappa Was Touched By The Film Actress Jayamala As She Said...I Strongly Believe Tht She Might Not Be Even Able To Enter The Sreekovil...The Idol Is About 10 Feet Away From The Sopanam ... And Ther Are Baricades Built Around The SreeKovil... Even If Jayamala Managed To Enter Inside The Baricade And Worship The Diety, Ther Is No Chance Of Rush...As...The Authorities Wont Allow More Than 5 People To Stand Inside The Baricade... And If She Had Been Pushed Into The SreeKovil, Ther Is No Chance Of Reaching Ayyappa... Coz Of The Distance... Whts Your Attitude Towards This Contraversy ? Plz Convey Your Views...Reply To This Topic...
And Do You Think Tht The Authorities Themselves Allowed Jayamala To Enter Into The Temple And Touch Ayyappa ? As...Thts The Only Way Jayamala Could Reach The Idol...
whplace
I think it shouldnt have happenned ............. it was all a mistake ...........

And i think the authority should be held responsible ........... I did see it in the news but i dont know the whole story ................

So if u can explain what really happnned .......... I can explain my views abt it

whplace