FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Yeah my account is up

fionab
Now starts the work of web design. I have been getting into dreamweaver as my previous attempts where with Frontpage. Here comes many sleepless nights while I degin and test my pages. Wish me luck. Feel free to add any tips. I want to design my site to help fellow digital scrapbookers using Photoshop so will showcase my work and reference all the help from other great sites.
apeX-FXR
LoL congratz dude !!me still waiting for account !:)Best of luck may u earn millions Laughing Laughing
rightclickscott
You people and your not knowing how to use basic HTML.
mschnell
rightclickscott wrote:

There's not enough time in life to learn everything. I, for example, know a little Java, but nothing else. Why's that all I know? Because that's all they taught me for my CS minor.
fionab
rightclickscott wrote:

Don't make assumptions all that was said was that I was going to now develop in Dreamweaver as my previous web pages were in Frontpage - HTML. so now am learning something new.
snowboardalliance
fionab wrote:
rightclickscott wrote:

Don't make assumptions all that was said was that I was going to now develop in Dreamweaver as my previous web pages were in Frontpage - HTML. so now am learning something new.

Well HTML is very easy to learn and a good skill if you plan on making websites, but anyway good luck with your site.
Vrythramax
rightclickscott wrote:

You have to lighten up brother, even Gurus have to have a beginning.

More to the point, try learning to code your source in a text editor then switch over to a visual editor, you will be better equipt (sp?) to add scripts (cgi, javascript, actionscript, etc.) to your webpages if you already know how to properly read the source. Not to mention being able to remove extraneous coding that is added to your pages (slowing loading time and slaving it to certain browsers) by some HTML generators. Quick editing will also be much easier if you take this route.
rightclickscott
I think what people need to understand is that most most of the things I say are just jokes, even if they are not amusing to other people, they are amusing to me.
jayandsilo
you are a wang mate
Mamsaac
by now I know html, css, I'm learning javascript and php (I've really been "studying" javascript and php lately... like, a lot! Very Happy)

I should start to learn other stuff... I will see what is better

and good luck with that.