FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Americas Got tallent

TeenZine
Ok what do you think of the show so far I saw 2 out of the 3 hous the first episode ( 2 hour premier) I watched the last 1/2 of and it was pretty good. And then i watched the second eppisode last wed and it was veary funny I loved that 11 year old singer I hope she goes all the way. Who is your favorite performer ?
Moey
I thought the show was very funny! I enjoy the bad performers as much as I do the good ones. It is funny to see people that think they are really good and they end up being terrible.

My favorite act was probably like the 3 pirate people and the the little horse. They just liked walked around and the judges had to clue what they were doing. It was hilarious.
Ainsley3389
I thought the show was hilarious! I loved that they let the gay guy (the one with wings) come back. Oh, and the girl that made Brandy mad because she stripped. That was funny. I can't believe they are letting her come back. I agree about the 11 year old girl! She was awsome! I wish I could sing like that! And the girl that sang and played the harp! She was great too!
It seems like they only let half the people come back for laughs, like they dont even think they have a chance of winning.