FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

UT2004 U like the game? Do u have any question post here.

Jeff_vella_leone
I like it very much play it like 9 hrs everyday
best online game ever.
If u have any question or need some help post here i try to help if i can
im not a big expert of it but i know ppl that are.
I whis to here more ppl that like this game on this forum
I play instagib low grav with or without trans
I Have a clan mine is |G>o<D| a good clan never lost a clan waw
ty for posting
ddlforum
Yeah, i got my version off a torrent file, its a .zip format but when i try to unzip it sasys invalid file corrupt or something, could you help? thanks, DDLForum
Jeff_vella_leone
First of all u use craked copy of ut2004 p2p r illega didnt know that
Torrent r usually false things not every thime u get what u want from there false names
if it is corrupeted u cant install it means that u downloaded it wrongly or u tryed to open it while downloading and u fuked it
or maybe it was allready fuked from the sender
AND try not to be cheap buy original and support the company or get the demo at
http://downloads.unrealadmin.org/UT2004/Demo/
i played a whole year on demo only and still i do even if i have original
demo sometimes is better
Sry if its the game corruped thers no way i can help u
Jeff_vella_leone
Guys i dont beleave that no one here playes ut2004 guys come on
it the best fps online multiplayer game ever
it has a lot of mods skins veichles mutators and lot of other things
its cool
Jamatu
I used to play UT2004 alot I even downloaded the game server for it and used to host games for my friends and me on my FC3 linux server. I couldn't play it for 8 hours a day though it would get too boring.... except if it was a lan party ofcourse!!

Actually I met my girlfriend indirectly through UT99 and now we live together! She beats me almost everytime we play it though Crying or Very sad
Eyre
I used to play it as well. Then my dad decided to block the program from accessing the internet. lol. And my personal computer can't put the game on there. Razz
Jeff_vella_leone
omg lol gj for the girlfriend man ur not a profesional gamer then if she beats u so easy try to use a woman character i think woman r harder to hit
alltough i allways play with man character with a high ping and with a fuked up mouse
i like to have the challange lol so if i win there r no excuses lol
Jeff_vella_leone
Eyre y did ur father do that to u i dot c the reason maybe he saw some words when killing ppl like holy shit lol
if u r forced not to play it online man im sry for u
ut if u want to play secretly i think u should reinstall the firewall and that should let u play online good luck
leone
Hi I like very much ut its a real good game, I play it almost every day. I just wanted to know how can I host because when I try to host, both dedicated and both listen server no one joins my game. pls help me cos I have a good connection but i can't host for my m8s //hope to hear from u soon!! I would appreciat if you respond back immediatly!!
Jeff_vella_leone
Yea i like that u like the game like i do
first of all u didnt tell me what u have if u have demo or full and i hope if full u dont have it cracked lol
so returning to ur problem usually prolems like these happen when u got a bad firewall or just too protective
lol i have some experiences with these things happened to me too
i think u asked to the right guy
just tell me what firewall ur using and i try to help
leone
I would like to know what are frish and points, and what they are used for. i would like to know if in here u need them to make website??? I would like to make one of my clan th dp so ppl can find interest things to download, sry inserted the wrong topic how to delete
leone
[size=18]no no lol. I still use the demo of ut2004, I find it's the best demo, but still i am thinking of buying the original unreal tournament "lol". The firewall i am using is the Trend micro pc cillin 2005 internet security antivirus. I never had any problems with it's firewall but now that i want to make a ut server i don't know what do i have to do to make the server available, so can u tell me what to do to make my server good for others to enter on it and play. I like that my clan could join me so we can train for clan wars.[/size]
Jeff_vella_leone
oww man u should look more at FAQ before asking some questions even if they r in the wrong topic still that question wont be aprtiated here
its writen everywhere and asked a lot of times hope u take a look at the questions before so u will reduce the possibility of asking the same
leone
sorry but i was in a hurry to see other thinks and i just wrote that and i forgot to read the faq
Jeff_vella_leone
great i like demo and great i had pccillin too well better not having it as firewall
now to solve ur problem pccillin 2005 i had before
with that ur not gonna host any server on any game unless u set the firewall settings
u have to give access to the ut system folder .dll files
those r the files that r beeing used the rest wont matter if they have net access or not
on demo there arent much so its cool
now right click on pccilin icon on taskbar choose OPEN MAIN
now go Network security, Persoal firewall
oviosly its enabled highlight Direct connection the Edit feature will be now open to customise it
click EDIT go Examtion list click Add
tic Specific application choose a .dll in ut2004demo system folder
connection make it Out
ation make it Allow
protocol tcp
ports: all ports
click ok
do the same with the rest of the .dll files till they all done
then click ok
then dont forget to click apply when ur ready
after that try to host np it will work good luck and have fun hosting and best of all ur still safe
leone
thanks for your help now my server work marvellesly and i hope to meet playing there, someday
Jeff_vella_leone
np very willing to help if anyone has any problems about ut2004 just ask i will try to help as much as possible
leone
can you give me and ideo of how to make a website introduction before continueing to the original site. i wouod like to make my site as best as possible so poeple will visit it and can download free items of a this game UT2004.
Jeff_vella_leone
ow man im sorry ut im a noob i these things u should go to the faq or free hosting support
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=928050ebcc28df4f356ffc1e5e00a3a8
think ul fid what u want there
hope that helped
sgtbenc
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
Guys i dont beleave that no one here playes ut2004 guys come on
it the best fps online multiplayer game ever
it has a lot of mods skins veichles mutators and lot of other things
its cool
HEY! I love Unreal Tournament 2004. It's awesome even though I don't have much time to play it anymore. I cant wait for UT2007 to come out!
sgtbenc
BTW (By The Way), does anyone know when Unreal Tournament 2007 comes out? Or if there is a trailer for it?
Jeff_vella_leone
man u can try at this site i think it would help u
http://www.beyondunreal.com/main/ut2007/about.php
yea ut2007 is great
sgtbenc
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
man u can try at this site i think it would help u
http://www.beyondunreal.com/main/ut2007/about.php
yea ut2007 is great
Cool thanks man!
Jeff_vella_leone
k guys u i tought there where more players liking unreal tournament in frihost
i just wanted to add a link to a place where u can find the magiority of skins for ut2003 and ut2004
it a log list so have fun choosing
http://dlx.gamespot.com/search/search_files.html?filtertype=11&filtergenre=
MeleceNi
Unreal Tournament 2004 is a multiplayer first person shooter that combines the kill-or-be-killed experience of gladiatorial combat with cutting-edge technology. Ten game modes - both team-based and "every man for himself" -- provide even the most hardcore gamer with palm-sweating challenges through unbelievably detailed indoor arenas and vast outdoor environments. As the ultimate techno-gladiator of the future, players will take their fates into their hands, battling against up to 32 other players online in action-packed, frag-filled arenas.
MeleceNi
find a introduce: Laughing

In development by Epic Games -- the masterminds behind the Unreal franchise -- in conjunction with Digital Extremes, Unreal Tournament 2004 builds on the success of last year抯 smash Unreal Tournament 2003, adding all new maps, characters, play modes, vehicles, weapons and technology. Featuring more than twice the amount of content as its predecessor (Unreal Tournament 2003), Unreal Tournament 2004 challenges gamers to develop lightning-fast reflexes and battlefield strategy.

The Tournament is a true measure of skill and determination... let battle commence!
MeleceNi
Unreal Tournament 2004 Tweak Guide

Part 1

Introduction

The original Unreal Tournament, released in 1999 is one of my all-time favorite games. I remember many, many hours of finger-stiffening, carpal tunnel-developing online deathmatches. At that time I truly thought it was the pinnacle of gaming heaven. Amazing graphics, great sound and almost perfectly balanced gameplay, not to mention real human opponents to provide a genuine challenge.

When Unreal Tournament 2003 was released I was anticipating even more online fun and mayhem. Sadly, UT2003 never enjoyed the same level of popularity as the original UT. Some credit the many "Quake-like" changes the game underwent, others couldn't quite put their finger on it. Either way, it just wasn't UT. Fortunately the Unreal Engine which powers the game has been used to great effect in other popular games like Raven Shield and America's Army.
MeleceNi
Part 2:

Now Epic Games, Digital Extremes and Atari have worked long and hard to introduce Unreal Tournament 2004. More than just an incremental upgrade from UT2003, it returns Unreal Tournament to its roots. The character models, guns, music and maps all look and play like UT. Bigger, better and with a great new gameplay mode called Onslaught, UT2004 is the real thing.

Following up on my UT2003 Tweak Guide, I've written this guide to provide you with everything you need to know to improve your UT2004 experience. As a compilation of detailed setting descriptions, recommendations, tweaks and links to important resources it guarantees something for every fan of this great game.
Jeff_vella_leone
MeleceNi yea it a good description of the game but i think its more a copy of a description writen on a site.
there is nothing that really makes me beleave that its ur openion
i beleave that its spam
because no one would give a guide devided in topics he would put it in one topic
the only reason for that is that u wated to spam
try not to use my topic to insert ur spam pls
and no one need the description of a game on a forum i gave all the liks for its description so dot tell me im wrong ad its ot a spam
hope there r more decent replies ty
alskmaster
UT2004 is Great Game ...

i Have a Question, in UTDemo i can insert new maps????

and if will be able as to make?

I have here computers in net, whose my only interest is to multiplayer, therefore not necessary full, exactly why it would have that to buy the lincense. therefore it wanted to know if it is possible to make this in the Demo.
Jeff_vella_leone
alskmaster wrote:
UT2004 is Great Game ...

i Have a Question, in UTDemo i can insert new maps????

and if will be able as to make?

I have here computers in net, whose my only interest is to multiplayer, therefore not necessary full, exactly why it would have that to buy the lincense. therefore it wanted to know if it is possible to make this in the Demo.

first in demo u cat insert new maps even if in the community section there r urls where ucan get new maps
in demo u can't add maps

second yes u can play multiplayer on network in demo, i played with my bro on net too
u just need to install demo on both pc,
have a working network,
have ur firewall settings set correctly to let gameplay connections on the net,
set the settings of the pc hosting on lan (there r more optios for lan gaming)
one of the 2 pc has to host a server(choose the faster pc)
then the other pc joins the server on network
then have fun
if u have any prolems just post bk
damj
UT2K4 rocks! With all the add-ons, mods and mutators, it's hard to get tired of it.

We play everyday at work during our lunch hour. I actually made a map of our office.

We were heavy on onslaught when 2K4 came out, but now we're mostly deathmatch ... but we're starting to go off on Team Deathmatch and Team Elimination.

Anybody have some really cool skins to share?
Jeff_vella_leone
damj wrote:
UT2K4 rocks! With all the add-ons, mods and mutators, it's hard to get tired of it.

We play everyday at work during our lunch hour. I actually made a map of our office.

We were heavy on onslaught when 2K4 came out, but now we're mostly deathmatch ... but we're starting to go off on Team Deathmatch and Team Elimination.

Anybody have some really cool skins to share?

well yea it really rocks, mods are cool allthough they dot play them much nowadays, but starwars mod was cool.
Yea DM is good but i prefair CTF Instagib, 1 hit kill is cool
i mostly play o demo servers allthough i have full, demo servers are my favorite, no need to download ad other things just play it good for me.
About the skins im a noob in them and im searching for a skin myself too.
have fun playen UT2004, we wait till UT2007 comes out with unreal engine 3 coolest
damj
I've found a few cool skins. I'm using a real good Jango Fett one, but generally, I haven't seen as many skins made for UT2K4 as there were for UT2K3.

As for UT2K7, I'll probably wait. I don't think that our computers at home and at work will handle it yet.
Raijenki
Hey... I love Unreal Tournament 2004 =DDDD
That was maden by Epic Games, using the Unreal Engine ^^
Jeff_vella_leone
Raijenki wrote:
Hey... I love Unreal Tournament 2004 =DDDD
That was maden by Epic Games, using the Unreal Engine ^^

well u sound as a noob spammer but at least im glad u showed ur openion
i just wanted to add a site that is good for unreal skins and a lot of other things
http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/
damj
Yeah, I've been through SkinCity ... what I really miss are the Cartoon skins like you could find for UT2K3 (ie; Beavis and Butthead, Bugs Bunny, Marvin the Martian, Staypuff Marshmellow Man, Homer Simpson, etc ...). Not many people have made those kind of skins for UT2K4. I did find some good Star Wars skins, so I'm using Jango Fett and I have some good Stormtroopers and Darth Vader skins.
Jeff_vella_leone
damj wrote:
Yeah, I've been through SkinCity ... what I really miss are the Cartoon skins like you could find for UT2K3 (ie; Beavis and Butthead, Bugs Bunny, Marvin the Martian, Staypuff Marshmellow Man, Homer Simpson, etc ...). Not many people have made those kind of skins for UT2K4. I did find some good Star Wars skins, so I'm using Jango Fett and I have some good Stormtroopers and Darth Vader skins.

yea it true because ut2004 got more like metallic and original skin rather than comic skins, but it got many movies skins and other games skins like matrix etc
here's an other link of skins:
http://www.utzone.de/include.php?path=content/overview.php&catid=61&type=4