FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

**Spoiler**Spiderman 3 Possible Plot

alkady
Based on the Trailer and the Spiderman Universes, Altered and Continues and/or What If Universe of Marvel, And at the request of a Party Pooper. I will spoil for those too excited what may happen in Spiderman 3.

If you do not wish to get your viewing pleasure spoil, Dont continue reading and leave, Otherwise join the club.

Okay, I'm probably sure if you've seen the trailer, You are wondering why Spiderman is in a black suit. There was this interview with the Spiderman Peeps where they reveal that the Spiderman's Black Suit will be carrying a importance to the script but didnt want to reveal what.

But if you read Ultimate Spiderman, You will know that the Black Suit is in Fact the Venom Project and/or the Symbiote but based on what is known about the story, It's most likely going to the Venom Project because Eddie Brook will make an appearance.

We know some of the villains will be the Hobgoblin (Harry Osborn) Which they seem to referrence as the Green Goblin II, Venom (Eddie Brook) and possibly Sandman (Flint Marko)

Hey, I hear there might even be an appearance of S.H.I.E.L.D. after all this time where they remained inexistant.

One thing we know for sure is Gwen Stacey (The Blond in the Trailer) with her Father. Which sadly both will end up in a tragic Death. Gwen Father is most likely to die trying to save a boy while Gwen may eventually get killed by Green Goblin himself since he is appearing in the movie. But Carnage is also a possibility because Conors appear in the movie and we all know where Carnage originated from.

Thats all for now folks.