FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i deleted my public_html file

terrorvicky
i was trying to sort out my website and attach my domain name to the site i made.... in doing so i think i deleted the public_html folder.... Confused
i'm new to all this.... any tips on what to do now? i'm kinda stuck! thank you!
xorcist
Well I really dont think there is a way to get that back but if you have a backup of all of your files that were on your hosting account, you could just ask for them to recreate your account.
terrorvicky
i only had one file so i do have a backup of it Smile
thank you i'll send a pm and hope to get it reset Smile

any idea who to send a pm about this?
Ratman2050
You would probably send it to your provider as I believe. They can help you with this. Its good you have a backup and you can just replace what you deleted. If you ask your Administrator they can show you how to fix it or even tell you how to fix it your self. If not they may be able to recreate your account

Good Luck
mathiaus
There are two public_html folders. One is in your home directory which is actually just a redirect to domains/yourdomain/public_html. If this is the one missing but the important one (domains/yourdomain/public_html) still exists, there should be no problem.

If you require an account reset, request so in the 'Request an Account Change' forum Smile

-close-