FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

www.wunkunk.com What U Never Knew U Never Knew!! Crazy Facts

billybob
WUNKUNK.com is my new creation designed and made by me and content added with a friend. I would be interested in hearing your comments on this strange site. The site was one of those random rather strange (some people my say stupid) Wink thoughts you have once in a while, this thought combined with boredom after finishing college was really the reason behind the site. Anyway the site is full of random strange facts that "U Never Knew U Never Knew" (hence the name W.U.N.K.U.N.K). So please give me any comments you have on the site as well as any suggestions you may have.

Thanks
Ryan

P. s. the genii (thing) is just a joke
{name here}
I can see several facts are wrong. But other than that you site looks good, just put in some more facts and you're set.
Dustin
Your site design is very basic, however since you dont have much content it makes it fit very well. Also its good to know that "You have to drink almost your own body weight in water before you drown yourself from the inside!" thats interesting Razz
salman_500
the design is wayyy to basic.....

but still i like this idea....

more facts is wht youu need..

by the way.. Duck's Quack does echo..

Proved by "Mythbusters" On "Discovery Channel" ....

yup...they busted this lil myth..
bgbg
By the way, what are the origins (references) of all these facts? Are you sure all of them are correct?
Hobbit
Wow, I laughed so hard when I read the obvious facts! You made my day.
billybob
bgbg wrote:
By the way, what are the origins (references) of all these facts? Are you sure all of them are correct?

It says in the FAQ> http://www.wunkunk.com/faq.php but yes as far as we know, the facts are gatherd from a wide range of refrences some more trustworthy than others.

Hobbit wrote:
Wow, I laughed so hard when I read the obvious facts! You made my day.

Thanks, this is the entire aim of the site if its made one person smile just once its done its job Very Happy
Thanks
Ryan

P.s. If anyone would like to exchange links just let me know!
tamilchild
well design work

good idea

Embarassed
billybob
tamilchild wrote:
well design work

good idea

Embarassed

thanks ( I think Confused )

does anyone have any suggestions for improvements??

thanks
Ryan
colilon
First of all, a neat idea.

I would suggest you to change the desing, just some minor changes...

1st, try to create a frame to the lower part of the site, somthing that will cover for the blank zones, on the side or bottom.

The logo...
Try to change it, like, take the pictures that are on the edge of the logo inside so the logo won't have the rectangle shape.

Other than that, change the font on the logo and make sure its anti-aliasd.

That's about it, other than that, you have a great site~!
billybob
colilon wrote:
First of all, a neat idea.

I would suggest you to change the desing, just some minor changes...

1st, try to create a frame to the lower part of the site, somthing that will cover for the blank zones, on the side or bottom.

The logo...
Try to change it, like, take the pictures that are on the edge of the logo inside so the logo won't have the rectangle shape.

Other than that, change the font on the logo and make sure its anti-aliasd.

That's about it, other than that, you have a great site~!

thanks for the comments

I agree the design still needs a bit of work but im not too sure about the use of frames Rolling Eyes the blank spaces are due to it been design so that it will fit on a screen res of 600*800 I suppose I should of done it by % but never mind.
I also agree with text on the banner and I will take a look at it when I get time

If anyone else has any comments they are welcome...

thanks
Ryan