FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Naruto Poll Ep191 How long will it last!?

How long will it last?
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
201-250
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
251-300
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
300+
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Evarus
How long do you think naruto will last its now on Ep191 and its kinda getting old now. Im interested in you views so please reply.
Farhad
I honestly think it needs to just stop now.

Either it gets it's act together and resolves everything or just stops. Because its becoming so repetitive, the fillers are so annoying.

I loved it before but then punched the TV when the Sasuke Vs Naruto arc ended in like episode 100 or so... and start going all out with some ridiculous fillers.
juliox
I consider myself a big time Naruto fan, but believe me i have had enough with the refill, i can of like them at first but know i have stopped watching them, i guess refillers will end at the cap 250 lol, i had heard that thet might have ended at the chap 182 what i guess was it was a lie, but i guess while the refills still showing up i will have to whatch something else like bleach or ONE PIECE, lol
Monkeydog
I'm amazed at how long the fillers are lasting, even though I don't even watch Naruto anymore...I do beileve the manga has gotten far enough along to actually following the story again...
QrafTee
I heard the delay is caused by contract issues with the studio and the creator of Naruto. That's why it was supposed to end awhile ago, but instead the fillers are still going on. I sure wish they would stop making fillers. I think that is what did Kenshin in, too many fillers causing low ratings. *sigh*
Monkeydog wrote:
I'm amazed at how long the fillers are lasting, even though I don't even watch Naruto anymore...I do beileve the manga has gotten far enough along to actually following the story again...
HaloStan
I consider myself a big time Naruto fan, too.but believe me i have had enough with the refill, i can of like them at first but know i have stopped watching them, i guess refillers will end at the cap 250 lol, i had heard that thet might have ended at the chap 182 what i guess was it was a lie, but i guess while the refills still showing up i will have to whatch something else like bleach or ONE PIECE, lol

but maybe naruto will goes on until he become the hokage i think...
like pokemon is stilll running~~~ whooooooooo
jenus
Well i hope tye fillers with end some time, and what i head from the fillers is that as someone wrote that is bc the Anime wa catching up the manga and that was true, and besides i thinl that it will need a little more of time to get the naruto series to be fine with no fillers
NewGuyinTown
Evarus wrote:
How long do you think naruto will last its now on Ep191 and its kinda getting old now. Im interested in you views so please reply.

500+...

I believe they should stop and start a new series with a better drawn out storyline.

The story is not progressing at the moment and came to a halt...

I like the first 26 episodes...
QrafTee
Now I only fear that the Naruto series will end due to the low ratings caused by the fillers. That would be like a dejavu like with Kenshin. Here's hoping for the best. If it does get cancelled though, there is always the manga thank goodness.
driftingfe3s
Monkeydog wrote:

I think so too. I think they would have at least 30-40 episodes maybe more if they stretch it out good. But then after that it would be more fillers agian.
xframe
I agree that it is good. deff in my current top 5 but id like to see it end by episode 250. all good things need to come to and end and not dragged out.
Evarus
just keeps going thats the problem.. like you said it needs to be stoped and re started with a new story line. just getting lame now =(
CMA
300+ undoubtedly. The anime still needs to catch up with the anime (the first Akatsuki arc, the reencounter with Sasuke, and now the second Akatsuki arc), and seriously, there's still no end at sight in the manga, with all the villains (so far) still at large.

The filler episodes are lasting a bit too long, IMHO. The anime got boring a while ago, and I'm still waiting for them to do Kakashi Gaiden and catch up with the manga. Only then will I watch the anime again.

For those who don't read the manga and are getting frustrated with the anime, what are you waiting for? Grab the manga and start reading!
indeedwrestling
It definately jumped the shark after the underworld storyline. I didn't see that interaction coming but in retrospect, we all should have! It was a bit dull though for a few issues, wasn't it? At least until we found out where the train was parked.
Kurosaki-Ichigo
Naruto wont last more than 300 and thats because its running out of ideas right now. With the fillers and all that. Im a Naruto/Bleach fan and think they are both good but Naruto wont be my fan Sad . So it has just got to go. Im expecting a good new anime to come out soon but i am not sure. Bleach on the other hand has just started and will last over 300 and its currently on Episode 92. Hope the Naruto fillers will end soon.
Traveller
This thread has been -locked- because we have consolidated the Naruto discussion into a single, official, "sticky" thread.

Naruto fans, please join us in the official, Naruto thread.

Thank you.