FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

First timer Help wanted!Help ME out HERE!!!!!!!!!!

barryforever
can i install vbulletin(Licensed) Joomla(Open Source) up in my space please tell me..
and i also want to know that how i can have my own domain hosted in your space.. I tried doing but it ended in vain
Please help me someone Question
wumingsden
barryforever wrote:
can i install vbulletin(Licensed) Joomla(Open Source) up in my space please tell me..
and i also want to know that how i can have my own domain hosted in your space.. I tried doing but it ended in vain
Please help me someone Question

Yes, you can use Joomla as its free. It is against the TOS to host vBilletin - if you however can show significant proof that it is licensed then you may be allowed to host it. Only Bondings can tell you whether your allowed to or not, atlhough my default your not Wink

To have your own domain hosted you first have to buy one, check in the Domain Names forum for sites that offer them. You then need to change the nameservers to ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net, then you can add it through your DA. If you need help with adding the domain feel free to contact me and I will do it for you.
jayandsilo
make sure you get a domain with domain administration. I didn't and the bastards charged me another 10 bucks for it.